Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Foid wanted me to be her beta orbiter

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I’ve got a match with foid on dating app. Wrote her first, after few cold answers she ghosted me. But couple of days after she writes me this shit: “I don’t want relationship with you (i wonder why, must be my recessed bones toxic personaliteehee), but i we can be friends because we have same interests “. she did really like my bio. I’ve read her message, but didn’t reply. 10 hours later she became insulted cause I didn’t reply, and i started trolling the bitch. She said that I’m crazy, idiot and retard and she doesn’t want to talk to me. My answer was “ok”

How dod you troll her?

No point in trying dating apps as a non-Chad

Dating apps are a Jewish scam

F8d640e
damn that sucks bro

Just replying with "ok" while she throw insults at you bro... Insult the living shit out of this rotten whale.

Just replying with "ok" while she throw insults at you bro... Insult the living shit out of this rotten whale.
Showing ignorance can be the greatst insult..... and i was too busy playing vidya