Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid wanted me to be an orbiter

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Scary Monster
★★★★★
I finally managed to get a match on tinder that actually responded to a message I sent her. We talked for a little and I asked her for a date. She said maybe. Asked her again a few days later and got ghosted. Why the fuck would you even talk to me in the first place then? Isn’t that what tinder is for? Getting dates? My best guess is she just wanted me to orbit her to boost her ego

Attachments

• 52687E7B-D2EF-48CF-8E90-84CE0B633D65.png
    52687E7B-D2EF-48CF-8E90-84CE0B633D65.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 213
ofc she has to bring up her ex for no fucking reason, god i fucking hate foids...

ofc she has to bring up her ex for no fucking reason, god i fucking hate foids...
I bet it’s a Chad who she’s gonna end up going back to

JFL at her bringing up her ex. She just wanted to use you as an emotional tampon tbh.

Of course she only reply with a few words.

Females are incapable of engaging thought-provoking discussions. They are just holes to fuck.
It´s really annoying how hard it is to have a conversation with them because I will write a message several sentences long with thought put into it and they just type one or two words back it´s so disrespectful.

l laughed hard about the ex bf post :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

tinder is a giant garbage

you can't have a deep conversation with a roastie, they are like children