Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid walked away from me after saying hi to her

R

Rasama

Greycel
Yesterday i went to the mall, i met an old foid freind from my old school. We weren't super close in school but we were okay to eachother. She was with what is probably a BF, i walked up to her and said hello. She looked backed at me, gave me the shocked look and just walked off with that guy. The previous time i bumped into her she was cool, but i guess she can sense that i am an .IS member now :feelskek:

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

She knew you didnt take a shower yesterday

She knew your postcount was under 500

I had thought i wouldn't have a story to tell on my first week of after joining. But incels goes through hardships very often i guess, so brutal.

Her bad pERsonality detector went off

why would you say hi to a girl with a bf

that is cucked

god made it so that people in relationships are 'one flesh,' it says so in the bible. that means that foids with bf's objectively have dicks and liking them is gay

so like the boyfriend ran away with her?

Yea, her broccoli head BF was draged off by her, that foid. I called her out on being rude by avoiding me, but no response ofcourse.
Welcome greycel

Yea, her broccoli head BF was draged off by her, that foid. I called her out on being rude by avoiding me, but no response ofcourse.
My condolences bro

There's no hello for you're face

She could sense your horrible personality

why would you say hi to a girl with a bf

that is cucked

god made it so that people in relationships are 'one flesh,' it says so in the bible. that means that foids with bf's objectively have dicks and liking them is gay
That's a good one. :feelsokman:

Unlucky, it ain't easy

because shes fake as fuck like most foids, they act different to people around different people

Very powerful story

She knew you didn’t get up that day