Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid uploads rant to youtube because sub-8 man politely asked her out

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
1st world problemening; also, I hate that type of English accent, Coventry?

fuark i used to fap to her insta pics

Cases like that are the only situation where the sub8 cope is real. You must be a male model tier to be able to pull things like that.

We should make a rant about her use of fakeup

Cases like that are the only situation where the sub8 cope is real. You must be a male model tier to be able to pull things like that.
legit, any form of cold approaching is bottomless pit iq if ypu arent AT LEAST a chadlite
Stop it now and take ZMA before bedtime.
i tried doing temp nofap and failed that. death grip got me fucked up.

1st world problemening; also, I hate that type of English accent, Coventry?

Yeah, or Birmingham. Somewhere around here. Brummie.

JFL at being a hot stacy foid with a shitty working class accent.

She's an attention whore in every way I can imagine. This one clearly needs more validation than even the average femoid.

will not watch, hope she dies

i tried doing temp nofap and failed that. death grip got me fucked up.

You also consumed ZMA? A couple of minutes ago, I took just 2 capsules of it.
You have to overcome the death grip.

Nasty accent, not safe for her eh, such dangerous situations lol.

I see your point, society is trash.

fuark i used to fap to her insta pics

I still do fap to her pics because she’s unbelievably hot. Predictably, she only dates black thug rappers.

Fucking hate her though.

You also consumed ZMA?
nah i take SSRIs and they lower my libido. but i dont really take them anymore since they also lower my T levels as expected

nah i take SSRIs and they lower my libido. but i dont really take them anymore since they also lower my T levels as expected

It has to be the other way around. You even have to increase your testosterone and libido in general. This is what I am doing right now.

"I don't really understand what I should do about it"
"I'm not trying to be flirting with anyone"

JFL. Ranting about getting attention from guys while flaunting her cleavage for the world to see.

Also, that accent is nails on a blackboard.

Ranting about getting attention from guys while flaunting her cleavage for the world to see.
B-b-but only Chad is entitled to see my boobs! No one else! Too bad if it's out for all to see, they're still not entitled to see it!

Sometimes I wish I was jaded like those delivery guys into thinking I had a chance with foids.

I don’t want attention, so I think I’ll record and post a video about not wanting attention.

When I realized that women in general had a mindset like this I started to feel less and less disdain towards the act of rape, to where now today I don't feel bad at all, women like this is why rape exists

"How dare a delivery man approach me, can't he see he's out of his league"

Women have the rules confused because society has created this illusion with all the safety they have now, the real rule is

"How dare this woman refused my advances, can't she see I'm way physically stronger than her, and I can just force myself on her"

Women act like they are out of the average man's league, when in actually they are below every average man's league, the name of the game has always been physical strenght and resources, but its been altered slightly by modern conveniences and laws, but physical strength still rules, he could have raped her if he was in his "fuck this life" mode

The only thing keeping the male populace in check is the fact that we enjoy the conveniences of the modern world despite all the restrictions it imposes on our nature, and if those conveniences were to be destroyed all hell would rain loose because mane would stop giving a fuck

Lots of blackpilled comments on that video. Lifefuel. Also I hope she dies.

So fucking pumped for islam tbh. All abrahamic religions are kinda meh..its all the same looks worship...no elves and mjolnir n shit...etc..fugin weird rituals..paganism seems mor counter culture and edgy BUT..at the same time..no nonsense islam would be sweeeeeet..like yah you'l get your chad dick..but you'l also be quiet or get this e honda palm.

JFL fucking foid if delivery service guy was a 8 plus male you would be happy

sub8 always work in different ways

Maybe she should commit suicide to in a way to protest this misogyny

The only thing keeping the male populace in check is the fact that we enjoy the conveniences of the modern world despite all the restrictions it imposes on our nature, and if those conveniences were to be destroyed all hell would rain loose because mane would stop giving a fuck
You just regurgitated Civilization and its Discontents by Freud

Oh boo hoo. Cry me a river you bitch.

When I realized that women in general had a mindset like this I started to feel less and less disdain towards the act of rape, to where now today I don't feel bad at all, women like this is why rape exists

"How dare a delivery man approach me, can't he see he's out of his league"

Women have the rules confused because society has created this illusion with all the safety they have now, the real rule is

"How dare this woman refused my advances, can't she see I'm way physically stronger than her, and I can just force myself on her"

Women act like they are out of the average man's league, when in actually they are below every average man's league, the name of the game has always been physical strenght and resources, but its been altered slightly by modern conveniences and laws, but physical strength still rules, he could have raped her if he was in his "fuck this life" mode

einstein lvl iq.

This is how the world is today
Nothing we can do about it the cucks have won

You cant look too long at this kind of women as a Sub8 male, youll risk jail time

nasty worthless whore

HOW DARE YOU ask for her number as a non-Chad!

Ofc the video is with the cancerous filter,she can't see and show her true sub 6 face.

someone needs to deliver this cunt to a shallow grave

Not gonna waste my time, i can imagine her words , has a disgusting face btw.

Shes famous for being an instagram whore, nothing more. She dated Tyga who is literally a manlet framecel niggercel , fucking lol at her even having standards.

Wish I was a low inhib as that delivery guy to think I have a chance with an instawhore.

On an unrelated note she got cellulite

427AFFD100000578-4710350-image-a-101_1500466738123.jpg

Rich"cels" on suicide watch if they read the comments of that video.

1st world problemaxxing
^This
what do you expect from an instawhore?
more drama means more attention and validation
and these bishes live for it

also those tits though

Last edited:
One day they will all go on a quest to make sure every ugly male gets imprisonment.

He should jizzmax on her pizza next time

Shes famous for being an instagram whore, nothing more. She dated Tyga who is literally a manlet framecel niggercel , fucking lol at her even having standards.

She didn't date him, he just paid her to be his fucktoy for literally one weekend. She's a dirty ho, nothing more.

JFL. Ranting about getting attention from guys while flaunting her cleavage for the world to see.

Also, that accent is nails on a blackboard.
cover this fake shit. ugly whore
He should just nutted in her food and give it to her :feelstrash::feelsautistic:

Should have beaten the shit out of that bitch instead.