Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foid tries to fight boy in class.

Civil Black Man Defends Himself Against Howling Sheboon

He should've thrown her out of the window

I fuckin love these videos. I was bullied in middle school and my teachers never did anything for me. Even the VP saw and did nothing. I had a few friends back in MS and he knocked out my bully and was sent to Juvenile Detention Center while my bully was sent to the Nurse's Office as if he was the victim. this world is backwards

Also in MS I saw a dyke girl lesbo (she literally looked like the Cyberpunk char) full on fight a dude. She was a tomboy and quite tall for being a girl. She admittedly was being verbally abused by some lanky short blonde boy that hated her for being lesbo for some reason. Anyway, she thought men & women are actually equals so during lunch she tried to fight him. Even though he was shorter and skinnier than her he whooped her fucking ass so fast. I remember she was bleeding from her nose and all the girls were raging "OMG YOU HIT A GIRL" schtick over and over again. If I ever had a daughter I would raise her properly and explain to her that she is to never hit a boy unless she expects to also get hit back because fair is fair.

Attachments

• girl.jpg
    girl.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 16
Why are normies so violent?

Why are normies so violent?
It's a human trait. There's nothing normie about it. We learned that violence helps us survive from our evolutionary ancestry (kill for food, defence, resources), and so that code has stuck around and not been overwritten.

thank this gynocentric woman ass licking soyciety , for making them aggresive and unattractive as fuck

she got what she deserved .

Equality moment.

Should’ve kicked her in the teeth.

You can see from her school outfit that she is a degenerate whore, well deserved.

There are actual men out therw who think hitting a woman back is wrong. Imagine being such a whiteknight-cuck.

Black foids are masculine as fuck lol.

Especially the older ones. They often can be very hostile and seriously up in your face.

No other group of people are quite like them.

Last edited:
defended himself

Would have swung on her earlier tbh.

Black foids are masculine as fuck lol.

Especially the older ones. They often can be very hostile and seriously up in your face.

No other group of people are quite like them.
Poles and most Slavs are.