Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid tries tinder as a male profile and sees how god awful women are

Yeah
The fact that they can't even imagine what we're going through says a lot about just how unimportant we are to society. I cringe every time I hear them ranting about human rights. Bitch you couldn't care less about fucking human rights. We're human too and you all want us dead or away from the public eye.

Even with this revelation she will derive no greater understanding for the struggles of low value males, much less incels. At most she'll treat these struggles with a patronizing pity in the same way one would treat a limping chihuahua, small and insignificant. I doubt after this discovery she'll even realize how greatful she should be for the charmed life she leads by virtue of having nothing but a hole between her legs and eggs in her snatch. The normalniggers take it all for granted, and they'll never know what they have it until they truly lose it.

Yeah
The fact that they can't even imagine what we're going through says a lot about just how unimportant we are to society. I cringe every time I hear them ranting about human rights. Bitch you couldn't care less about fucking human rights. We're human too and you all want us dead or away from the public eye.

Even with this revelation she will derive no greater understanding for the struggles of low value males, much less incels. At most she'll treat these struggles with a patronizing pity in the same way one would treat a limping chihuahua, small and insignificant. I doubt after this discovery she'll even realize how greatful she should be for the charmed life she leads by virtue of having nothing but a hole between her legs and eggs in her snatch. The normalniggers take it all for granted, and they'll never know what they have it until they truly lose it.
jfl she didn't learn anything at all from the experience

they cannot learn, they selectively choose which experiences to remember
Yeah, solipsism is indeed the telos of their existence. They're incapable of having sympathy and compassion, a privilege only chads can receive.

Yeah, solipsism is indeed the telos of their existence. They're incapable of having sympathy and compassion, a privilege only chads can receive.
ded srs, don't think ive ever met a chad with sympathy or compassion

ded srs, don't think ive ever met a chad with sympathy or compassion
Same here, but it's fucking ironic that they end up getting the most of it, even when they give none themselves I.E. Meeks

Yeah

Truly a meme gender. It's always about validation and attention for foids to maintain their smv and overcome fragile insecurities.
This is just rage fuel, all it does it reinforce the 'sucks to be you, tee hee' attitude.

Last edited:
Yeah
Tee hee.

This foid learned nothing from this

Women just need to exist to get accepted

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back