Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid tries fake attempt at suicide, fails

Afbeelding 2024 07 28 103425275

I laughed out loud when I saw this one! Attention seeking whore got what she deserved

I laughed out loud when I saw this one! Attention seeking whore got what she deserved
femoid tried sui attempt from a 2nd floor's balcony :feelskek: . Can't make this shit up. giga attention seeker gender.

femoid tried sui attempt from a 2nd floor's balcony :feelskek: . Can't make this shit up. giga attention seeker gender.
She didn't try a suicide attempt, lmao. She just wanted it to appear that way so she'd get covered in sympathy and get even more treatment than she already did.

She didn't try a suicide attempt, lmao. She just wanted it to appear that way so she'd get covered in sympathy and get even more treatment than she already did.
Truly

I wonder how bad she got hurt from this. Hard to tell in vid, but looks higher than a 2nd floor.
Depends where and what body part landed first, it isn't a nice experience regardless and sometimes dying isn't the worst than could happen

Depends where and what body part landed first, it isn't a nice experience regardless and sometimes dying isn't the worst than could happen
I know. If you land wrong, it could be a fate much worse than death

She got what she fucking deserved

I genuinely don't understand why a foid would suicide. It's interesting how women claim to be suicidal more, but men suicide more.

I genuinely don't understand why a foid would suicide. It's interesting how women claim to be suicidal more, but men suicide more.
That’s because women live such good lives, the slightest inconvenience feels like the end of the world. Plus, men aren’t allowed to talk about feeling that way. Guarantee more men feel suicidal than women. Also, when men do suicide, they wanna die and do it right. Foids don’t really wanna die, so they choose weak methods

That’s because women live such good lives, the slightest inconvenience feels like the end of the world. Plus, men aren’t allowed to talk about feeling that way. Guarantee more men feel suicidal than women. Also, when men do suicide, they wanna die and do it right. Foids don’t really wanna die, so they choose weak methods
Yeah, from my experiences women are really overly dramatic. In highschooI remember I used to over hear gossip from girls sometimes in my class, and it legit boggled me how they could care about such trivial shit lol. And yeah men aren't allowed to talk about their feelings. I also feel like men get r*ped more than women but are just too ashamed to speak out.
And yeah women don't actually want to die, it's strange, a lot of them say they failed to suicide, and I'm thinking how do you fail that??

What a waste of fucking money and time

Over for fake suicide whores

Yeah, from my experiences women are really overly dramatic. In highschooI remember I used to over hear gossip from girls sometimes in my class, and it legit boggled me how they could care about such trivial shit lol. And yeah men aren't allowed to talk about their feelings. I also feel like men get r*ped more than women but are just too ashamed to speak out.
And yeah women don't actually want to die, it's strange, a lot of them say they failed to suicide, and I'm thinking how do you fail that??
Women just aren’t used to any real struggle, so any little thing can be a huge deal to them. And of course, they don’t really want to die usually and suicide attempts are an attention seeking mechanism

This made my day:feelscomfy:

Women just aren’t used to any real struggle, so any little thing can be a huge deal to them. And of course, they don’t really want to die usually and suicide attempts are an attention seeking mechanism
Makes sense. Women gain a ton of dopamine from other people giving them attention, so when they don't get it as much as usual for a short period of time, and their brain maintains a homeostasis of feelings that is lower than what they are used to, they feel "depressed".
Guys don't feel this way, because we're used to bad shit happening, and we're used to be lonely. So we don't have "depressed" periods. It's more like we're depressed most of our lives, and we just suicide when we think it's not worth it anymore. Whilst women have one bad thing happen then become "suicidal".

If you're going to suicide do it in an effective and as painless method as you can. This attention whore probably never actually wanted to kill herself; she just needed the sympathy points.

Makes sense. Women gain a ton of dopamine from other people giving them attention, so when they don't get it as much as usual for a short period of time, and their brain maintains a homeostasis of feelings that is lower than what they are used to, they feel "depressed".
Guys don't feel this way, because we're used to bad shit happening, and we're used to be lonely. So we don't have "depressed" periods. It's more like we're depressed most of our lives, and we just suicide when we think it's not worth it anymore. Whilst women have one bad thing happen then become "suicidal".
100%. Also, when women feel “depressed”, I can guarantee their depression is a better feeling than what an average man would consider happy