Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid tried to run away from me

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
As I have mentioned here before, I live in a guesthouse with two foids and six normans; I'm the oldest and ugliest guy in the house.

Yesterday, in the afternoon I decided to take a shower. When I was done I did the usual thing: dried myself with a clean towel and put my clothes back on. I never leave the bathroom semi-naked. When I had left the bathroom, I saw the foid who lives here standing by the door; she was completely spacing out. I thought " what the hell is wrong with this, bitch?" When she saw me; she got startled and started to walk fast back to her room without saying a word to me.

I thought she wanted to use the bathroom. She could have gone as soon as I had finished, but she sprinted away when she saw me. I can't believe I'm this ugly. I think I scared her lol. I have never tried anything with that bitch, but she acted as if I was going to rape her skinny butt right there by the bathroom.

These are the perks of being an old ugly man, guys. Foids run away from me in my own home.

It's over. Seriously.

yo put me in the screenshot fakkits

It is completely over

As I have mentioned here before, I live in a guesthouse with two foids and six normans; I'm the oldest and ugliest guy in the house.

Yesterday, in the afternoon I decided to take a shower. When I was done I did the usual thing: dried myself with a clean towel and put my clothes back on. I never leave the bathroom semi-naked. When I had left the bathroom, I saw the foid who lives here standing by the door; she was completely spacing out. I thought " what the hell is wrong with this, bitch?" When she saw me; she got startled and started to walk fast back to her room without saying a word to me.

I thought she wanted to use the bathroom. She could have gone as soon as I had finished, but she sprinted away when she saw me. I can't believe I'm this ugly. I think I scared her lol. I have never tried anything with that bitch, but she acted as if I was going to rape her skinny butt right there by the bathroom.

These are the perks of being an old ugly man, guys. Foids run away from me in my own home.
You should of taken a shower. Oh wait.

Foids operate based on feelings and not on reality.

If they feel like someone is going to rape them (eg by seeing an ugly face), then that is reality for them and they react accordingly.

Ultimate cuck
You accept foids and cucks in your own house.
Explain yourself

Well I would run away too,tbh..

evades me

You should’ve tried running after her :feelshmm:

Maybe she was hoping chad was in there instead?

Think im too late for the screenshot

glad ur unbanned OP

holy shit that must be hell

It is. Especially when the foids walk around wearing revealing clothes, they do that to attract the chadlite who lives here.

Foids often avoid me similarly too.Always reminds me of my subhumanity and kills confidence:feelsree::feelsrope:

You obviously don't have enough confidence bro

It was over before the blackpill ever began.

why you live in a guesthouse? , and why didnt you say hey? whats the matter its not like im going to rape you or anything , now if you excuse. and just walk straight forward

are you high inhib?

I live in a guesthouse with two foids and six normans
Sounds horrific.

I can't imagine living with anyone else, let alone a bunch of strangers who mog me and don't relate to me in any way.

Fuck bros does this mean showermaxxing is false?

in my own home.
I would never be able to call a rented dorm full of foids and Chads "home". I could live there for two decades (implying I would be even able to survive that long in such a place) and I'd still come back to my actual home and never even consider going back there again.

Years ago i asked to a foid where the library was. She was walking away from that library after having noticed it was closed. She told me exactly the direction without saying me the library was closed so that i walked 10 mins toward the library only to find out it was, well, closed. She used that to have the time to walk far away from me

Neither of you said anything? tbh if she did that because she was scared the problem is hers not yours, shes a POS if she does that just because the way you look. Fuck that retarded tbh.

Hollywood should cast you into another monster movie you could ogrestatusmaxxx.

You should've taken a shower, oh wait, ehhh! You should've got a haircut you silly inkel, she ran away cause she could smell your toxic PERSONALITY
Always remember in normie world
What is beautiful is good and
what is ugly is evil

Should have raped her