Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid travels to India alone, wants a refund after curries besiege her in her hotel room

Soystein

Soystein

LSD enjoyer+spergcel+rotmaxxed NEET
★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/LegalAdviceUK/comments/1e8pbdx/i_was_trapped_in_my_hotel_room_for_6_days_due_to/

Recently broke up with my boyfriend and decided to go on holiday. The travel agent recommend a location on India's east coast with a nice beach.

When I arrived I found myself a living nightmare. The first morning I went out to lie on the beach and I was accosted by at least thirty men ranging in age from 18 to 60. They surrounded me on the beach, took photographs of me, filmed me etc.

I ran back to my hotel room and was followed there by four of them. I locked the door and they knocked on it for several hours before leaving.

I don't want to get into details, but things got worse from there. I spent the vast majority of my time trapped in a hotel room. Any time I stepped outside for food, water, I would immediately be swarmed by men.

There was also an occasion where something must have been slipped into my beer, because I began feeling dizzy. I made it back to my hotel room and managed to secure and lock the door before blacking out. Thankfully the door was still locked when I woke up with a thumping headache.

The holiday was scheduled to last two weeks. I booked an emergency flight home on the 7th day for my safety. The travel agency are not responding to my emails, and are hanging up on my phone calls.

Have I any grounds for a refund? I did not feel safe at all.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/LegalAdviceUK/comments/1e8pbdx/i_was_trapped_in_my_hotel_room_for_6_days_due_to/

Recently broke up with my boyfriend and decided to go on holiday. The travel agent recommend a location on India's east coast with a nice beach.

When I arrived I found myself a living nightmare. The first morning I went out to lie on the beach and I was accosted by at least thirty men ranging in age from 18 to 60. They surrounded me on the beach, took photographs of me, filmed me etc.

I ran back to my hotel room and was followed there by four of them. I locked the door and they knocked on it for several hours before leaving.

I don't want to get into details, but things got worse from there. I spent the vast majority of my time trapped in a hotel room. Any time I stepped outside for food, water, I would immediately be swarmed by men.

There was also an occasion where something must have been slipped into my beer, because I began feeling dizzy. I made it back to my hotel room and managed to secure and lock the door before blacking out. Thankfully the door was still locked when I woke up with a thumping headache.

The holiday was scheduled to last two weeks. I booked an emergency flight home on the 7th day for my safety. The travel agency are not responding to my emails, and are hanging up on my phone calls.

grape grape and more grape

indians are the most thirsty animals in the entire world :feelshaha:

We put foids through ordeal and misery more than any other race

:feelskek:
The first morning I went out to lie on the beach and I was accosted by at least thirty men ranging in age from 18 to 60. They surrounded me on the beach, took photographs of me, filmed me etc.
Based, honestly what was she expecting? Put a white female in front of a sexually starved curry and this is exactly what is going to happen.

pls bootiful sex us pleas i licking your armpitis

What did she expect ? Indians are One of the Most Unfortunate Man . Any White MTB or Above will get Ridiculous Attention over there .

What a fucking idiot, going to india as a single white femoid

When users on here say JBW, they really mean JBWW Just Be White Woman

Recently broke up with my boyfriend and decided to go on holiday. The travel agent recommend a location on India's east coast with a nice beach
Curries must have paid the travel agent for that one

BASED PAJEETS EVERY WHITE COUNTRY SHOULD GET AIRSTRIKED WITH 2 MILLION PAJEETS

Being a White Women thats not a landwhale in 2024 is basically living the life of a Demi God. You will have infinite friends, infinite opportunities, infinite money, never needing to work.

These females live in a complete different reality than the average normie goon let alone subhuman.

Post of the month :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And ofc it has the “Comments moderated” flair and half the comments are removed. Fucking reddit

D6B309DD 3497 433A BA42 49259E352DE9

lol

bet if there was a chadpreet in that crowd she'd be telling a different story