Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid "transitions" as a man and says that life as a man is 5000 times harder

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

she needs to check her new found male privilege and stop mansplaining :soy:

I hope "it" will rope :feelshaha: after enjoying male privileges

Just play on "Dante Must Die" mode, bro!

how is the trans shit spreading??? How do people not see how fucking ridiclious and comical this whole shit iss??!!? I thought clown world as a hyperbole meme, but this is literally more ridiclious than anything you'll see in a circus.

Cut your fucking dick off and then tell everyone to call you a different name and pronoun. And everybody thinks this is ok. What a fucking world.

how is the trans shit spreading??? How do people not see how fucking ridiclious and comical this whole shit iss??!!? I thought clown world as a hyperbole meme, but this is literally more ridiclious than anything you'll see in a circus.

Cut your fucking dick off and then tell everyone to call you a different name and pronoun. And everybody thinks this is ok. What a fucking world.

Found the transcel.

((()))

That doesn't explain how it's spreading. All the propoganda in the world from fucking birth wouldn't convince me this shit is realistic. I would take one look at any trans """""'woman"""'"" and fucking laugh my ass off. How are people believing it? The fact that ellen page's tweet is one of the most liked on twitter is just fucking with my brain. I really thought this was just some fringe thing.

That doesn't explain how it's spreading. All the propoganda in the world from fucking birth wouldn't convince me this shit is realistic. I would take one look at any trans """""'woman"""'"" and fucking laugh my ass off. How are people believing it? The fact that ellen page's tweet is one of the most liked on twitter is just fucking with my brain. I really thought this was just some fringe thing.
If your entire life you've been told gender is fluid and males have it so easier then no wonder foids feel like becoming guys.

And inversely, males have terrible hormones in the west and are told their entire life that males are evil and everything related to women is perfect and pure. No wonder they feel like becoming a foid, they have deep resentment for themselves.

One sex has the grass is greener mindset, the other one resents itself. And the hormones are out of control, foids hit puberty before they're 10 with all the estrogen everywhere while men have the t levels of 90 yr olds

It's very clear Japan and Germany should've won WW2- I could go on, but It'd be too much.

cuckold if you don't marry your daughter off at 10. or 14 at the very, very latest. otherwise she'll get passed around by chads, post her tits and ass all over the internet or god forbid transition to truecel :feelskek:

-high inhib
-neurotic
-submissive
-probably turbomanlet and looking like a bulldyke

Over for her.

Before even reading it, I bet my left kidney that she shoehorned something about toxic masculinity in there or moved the blame for this partly onto men.

Huh, what a pleasant suprise. There goes my kidney I guess.

Last edited:
View attachment 380249
Is literally afraid and disgusted by autistic ugly loner men jfl then she says shes an egalitarian, fucking slut is only for equality so long as she benefits.
I hope "it" will rope :feelshaha: after enjoying male privileges
-high inhib
-neurotic
-submissive
-probably turbomanlet and looking like a bulldyke

Over for her.
It's very clear Japan and Germany should've won WW2- I could go on, but It'd be too much.
Egalitarian = i think i'm chad's equal

Normies are literal NPCs, you Tell them that something is cool and trendy and they do it, welcome to trannyland.

male privilages in action

life fuel, to know that some stupid hole does transition to male every day.

The trans stuff is spreading because the world is being ran by baphomet cultists and transgenderism is one of their satanic rituals. Aleister Crowley taught the law of reversal and that's what they're doing, its literally:

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

and

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Deuteronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Abusing children in any way they can is a core tenet of the satanist's anti Jesus Christ tantrum.

Luke 17:2
It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Last edited:
From tutorial island to nightmare mode.

she will go back to tutorial soon enough.

Every single response is advising him how to alter his behaviour. When a woman complains of something every single response is about how society and men need to alter their behaviour.

View: https://voca.ro/1n0NltUaqKVO

If this foid went back to being a foid, do you think she would empathise with men?
Fuck no, back to business as usual; same as it ever was.
Most ppl are soulless puppets with no inner monologue, zombies in a non rotting sense.
If your entire life you've been told gender is fluid and males have it so easier then no wonder foids feel like becoming guys.

And inversely, males have terrible hormones in the west and are told their entire life that males are evil and everything related to women is perfect and pure. No wonder they feel like becoming a foid, they have deep resentment for themselves.

One sex has the grass is greener mindset, the other one resents itself. And the hormones are out of control, foids hit puberty before they're 10 with all the estrogen everywhere while men have the t levels of 90 yr olds
Yet a man that wants to be a better version of himself needing some Testosterone top ups to be at the levels of his ancestor's & function better is told no. Just neglect the fluid levels in your car & wonder why it don't work right bro'.

No wonder small framed manlets choose to larp as a female, it's an upgrade in treatment from others for them.

Last edited:
Every single response is advising him how to alter his behaviour. When a woman complains of something every single response is about how society and men need to alter their behaviour.
Yeah I've never seen anyone tell a foid to self improve

Hates men, creepy uglies yet is seen by other women as an ugly autist, wants lesbian relationships but to be seen as hetero by others haha. You don't need to jump through hoops to be a Lesbian. Seriously this things best contribution to the world would be to donate organs & rope.
no, women don't have empathy
Untrue, they have empathy as they empathise with others like themselves but have fuck all sympathy for those that require it, they cannot empathise with those different than themselves & label such groups as creepy, disgusting & guilty before the facts.
jfl men are willing to fuck anything that's even remotely androgynous
Hence why traps & crossdressers are a thing, it's only practiced as it gets results better than their current lot in life.

Last edited:
Incel Tear pedos, show your courage again for umpteenth time and post this

Yeah I've never seen anyone tell a foid to self improve

They never need to. A foid's self improvement is to improve her matches from normies to chads. Meanwhile there are cucks here who would ask us to lift weights for many years, diet and improve social skills just so we can get a kiss from an old ugly roastie.

This is just too brutal but also the harsh reality we are expsoed to. Nowadays, young men are in a range between 200 - 300 and physicians say it is normal... The new "normal". Of course they now have to adjust the "new normal". I am sick of it. I am sick of this world being gynocentric and anti-men. There is literally no point anymore to be a man. Life is just dull and boring. I feel like I am in an eternal loop. Everything seems to be the same.

This is just too brutal but also the harsh reality we are expsoed to. Nowadays, young men are in a range between 200 - 300 and physicians say it is normal... The new "normal". Of course they now have to adjust the "new normal". I am sick of it. I am sick of this world being gynocentric and anti-men. There is literally no point anymore to be a man. Life is just dull and boring. I feel like I am in an eternal loop. Everything seems to be the same.
Physicians literally prescribe estrogen for men easier than they prescribe test

Physicians literally prescribe estrogen for men easier than they prescribe test

This is also another problem. While men get lower and lower in testosterone overall, they still give away estrogen but not testosterone in order to help out men.

The majority of trans are MtF. Largely because of hypergamy and gynocentrism. FtM are just retarded foids being retarded.

The majority of trans are MtF. Largely because of hypergamy and gynocentrism. FtM are just retarded foids being retarded.

Also cucktors refuse to prescribe men with low total T (and even worst bioavailable T) testosterone, while they sign the papers in a nanosecond for "ftm". Clown world.

Also cucktors refuse to prescribe men with low total T (and even worst bioavailable T) testosterone, while they sign the papers in a nanosecond for "ftm". Clown world.