Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid transforms into ethnic male and regrets it

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
8C65C8D6 1603 44BA A923 DC7D7B1831BE

From easy mode to giga ropefuel mode. As an ethnic girl: white chad dick. As an ethnic man: it's over.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: It is always lifefuel to know that trans men get giga blackpilled the way ethnic subhumans are experiencing life 24/7. She suddenly wants to sue and go back to being a wet hole for chad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hope they know that they only lived a fraction of what ugly men experience every day. Every woman should experience a day in the life of a truecel. Maybe they will be more respectful of us. :feelshmm:

mrw-i-check-my-phone-in-the-dark-and-its-on-full-brightness-99057.gif

Bitch you dug your own grave, how are you gonna blame the fucking doctors

WHAT A FUCKING RETARD

IMAGINE GIVING YOUR FEMALE RIVILEGE AWAY BECAUSE UH M M MUH TRANS

atleast she is in pain so thats good

WHAT A FUCKING RETARD

IMAGINE GIVING YOUR FEMALE RIVILEGE AWAY BECAUSE UH M M MUH TRANS

atleast she is in pain so thats good
The reason why most trans men aren't talking about the blackpill anymore is either because they roped or not alive anymore :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 451542

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I missed this, the pure narcissism intrinsic to females, if it was a success -> give me it as early as possible, if it’s a horrible mistake -> doctors should challenge it, you cannot win with these retards, they are so disconnected from reality that they think pivotal life choices should have no impact on their future if they turn out to be shitty

Lol, typical woman behavior. Blames everyone but her own retardation

View attachment 451542

Its always others people fault, they want equality but use childish excuses because doctor respected her word and decision. Day that woman will take responsibility for her actions hell will freeze over.

Suicide is next for this creature that once was a woman, female to male trannies are usually horrified once they find out what it is like to be a man, especially an undesired outcast man.

It never truly is their fault is it? :feelskek:

Imagine blaming the doctors for a choice you made and payed them to do

if the doctor challenged the decision, he would lose his job and go to prison.

It never truly is their fault is it? :feelskek:

Imagine blaming the doctors for a choice you made and payed them to do
Foids have no responsibility, everything is always someone else's fault especially if it's a man.

They equate responsibility with tyranny because they're batshit crazy like that.

The reason why most trans men aren't talking about the blackpill anymore is either because they roped or not alive anymore :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They deserve it tbh for being oblivious to below average men's suffering and retarded enough to transition.

I'm super happy most trans people end up killing themselves.

@tehgymcel420 your dreams came true