Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid touched me today

Did you call the cops on her?

where she touched you?

We got a fakecel over here :feelshehe:

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I get on buses and just take random rides sometimes in the rush hours, so i can sit next to a hot foid and sometimes touch her with my knee and shoulder:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Not all the times i luck out but oh boy when i do :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Our lives are really so miserable:fuk::fuk:

involuntary?
Nope. I was in a clothing store trying out a jacket in size L and then I asked her, since she was the cashier, how it fitted and if I should have it in size M instead. She said it looked nice on me, and that it would probably be too tight on my shoulders if I had it in a smaller size and then she quickly tapped me on the shoulder.

This might have been my highlight of 2022 so far.

Last edited:
I am the most miserable ugly mentalcel in the history of this website, this is NOTHING. :society:
No you aren't.
@Currycel69_ , @CopingForBrutality , @Zer0/∞ , @InMinecraft , @yez , @ilieknothing , @Transcended Trucel , @Ika-Sama , @Mentally lost cel , @ragequiter and I are much uglier than you I swear:fuk:

No you aren't.
@Currycel69_ , @CopingForBrutality , @Zer0/∞ , @InMinecraft , @yez , @ilieknothing , @Transcended Trucel , @Ika-Sama , @Mentally lost cel , @ragequiter and I are much uglier than you I swear:fuk:
:yes:

Well i am 2/10 nw4 5’4 subhuman kikecel with pasty skin that cannot tan and a recessed jaw and chin, and a mentalcel on kikemeds with violent outbursts on top of that:society:

I am DEFINITELY a good competition :society:
You can run JBW game in Nepal

No you aren't.
:feelsaww:

No you aren't.
Yeah

No you aren't.
:feelsthink:

You should've felt how smooth her legs are :ahegao:

Nope. I was in a clothing store trying out a jacket in size L and then I asked her, since she was the cashier, how it fitted and if I should have it in size M instead. She said it looked nice on me, and that it would probably be too tight on my shoulders if I had it in a smaller size and then she quickly tapped me on the shoulder.

This might have been my highlight of 2022 so far.
:chad::chad:

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: sus fakecel LARPER

No you aren't.
:what::feelsaww: