Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid tired of the cock carousel by 19.

disinterested because she already did that years ago.

lol
Bluepilled AF
Apparently, she's just using a beta right now to eat pizza with and shit, before she moves on to the next chad to do threesomes etc.
Used up whores entering relationships with betas and suddenly they're "not that type of person" anymore or have lost interest (lol!) in it because they've done it before. As if sexuality would work like that. "I've lost interest in fucking because I already fucked five years ago"
lol
Fucking whores
Fucking cucks

6a00e54ff4c2f888330224e0351368200d-320wi

Fucking whores
Fucking cucks

lol
Bluepilled AF
Apparently, she's just using a beta right now to eat pizza with and shit, before she moves on to the next chad to do threesomes etc.
Used up whores entering relationships with betas and suddenly they're "not that type of person" anymore or have lost interest (lol!) in it because they've done it before. As if sexuality would work like that. "I've lost interest in fucking because I already fucked five years ago"
lol
Fucking whores
Fucking cucks

Dude, I'm not hungry because I ate pizza last week. The sick thing is that she's still somehow the victim. She got to have a sex life and fuck anyone she wanted as soon as she started getting horny, while OP was fapping to anime.

One of the many times where [JFL] and [RageFuel] blend together perfectly. Raging over the society that allows this whorish behavior, laughing at the cuck. He is "heads over heels" over a cumdumpster that wont give him the only thing its good for. At least he is still young, wouldn't be too surprised if he becomes blackpilled down the road.

Last edited:
"ı'm her eight" lol your gf is a black hole

What a fuckin moron. He’s lucky he gets the option to pump and dump.

"ı'm her eight" lol your gf is a black hole
I've met girls pushing 70.

He wrote, "feel . . . like I'm missing out". Yeah, this is the problem of today's guys.

I may - MAY - not mind being in a relationship with a woman if the sexual-experience wasn't so lopsided. I'm not jealous of her getting fucked by other guys - I'm jealous I never get to have fuck-parties!

This guy should understand what he really wants - fucking and sucking. That's why he's jealous. However, unless he's Chad (he's not), he won't have a butt-load of opportunities for sex. So he's figuratively (but ironically not literally) screwed!

Last edited:
"And I know some people might want to say "Oh well you're with the wrong girl" or "Go off and have a bunch of casual sex then", but it's not that simple. I'm absolutely head over heels for this girl, and don't want to be without her."

It's just that deep down he already knows he most likely will never get anyone else.

Oh, the mendacity.

Don't worry. She will just find a sugar daddy and get fat, disgusting, and miserable while he pays for her existence.

He deleted it
[removed] means it wasn't deleted by the OP - i.e. a reddit moderator (((removed))) it.

This was the post:

Just wanna preface this by saying that I love my girlfriend more than anything. She's incredible and beautiful and kind and incredible.

I lost my virginity at 17 to a girl who was psychologically damaged by her mother. For this reason we never really did much at all. I think we had sex three times in the year we were together.

My girlfriend on the other hand lost her virginity at age 14, had a mostly male friend group growing up and spent much of her time having casual sex with most of the boys in "the gang". She's done so much, nudes, threesomes, dogging, sex in the woods, etc.

I don't judge her on what she got up to in the past, because a lot of the stuff she got up to with them was stuff I would have liked to have been doing back then. But the problem is that, with her now, she was my second sexual partner, the first I ever really did anything proper with, whereas I'm her eighth. And while she loves to joke about her "slutty days", she's physically and emotionally incapable of doing much at all of the stuff she did with those other boys with me nowadays.

Basically, she explored her sexuality and her kinks years ago, when she was 14-15, while I was still a virgin. Now I'm approaching the time I ought to be exploring mine and she's not capable of helping me through that, or - with somethings like sending nudes - disinterested because she already did that years ago.

Again, I want to reiterate that I dont *expect* anything from her. I fully understand and respect why she is the way she is. I just can't help but feel insecure. We play "Never Have I Ever" with my friends, and I always realise how I've done nothingto the effect of what they all have.

And I know some people might want to say "Oh well you're with the wrong girl" or "Go off and have a bunch of casual sex then", but it's not that simple. I'm absolutely head over heels for this girl, and don't want to be without her. And even then, I'm not like her or my friends. I'm not conventionally attractive, and I'm certainly not the sort of person who be comfortable with one night stands and sleazing about.

I don't want a solution that will magically fix her issues and make her fulfill all my fantasies and wants, just some advice on how to feel better about myself, and how to feel like I haven't totally missed out on a stage of life.

**tl;dr: My girlfriend is my first major sexual partner, whereas I am her eighth. How do I not feel insecure or like I'm missing out when she can't explore with me the way she did when she first started

Attachments

• faggot reddit cuck.png
    faggot reddit cuck.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
[removed] means it wasn't deleted by the OP - i.e. a reddit moderator (((removed))) it.

This was the post:

Just wanna preface this by saying that I love my girlfriend more than anything. She's incredible and beautiful and kind and incredible.

I lost my virginity at 17 to a girl who was psychologically damaged by her mother. For this reason we never really did much at all. I think we had sex three times in the year we were together.

My girlfriend on the other hand lost her virginity at age 14, had a mostly male friend group growing up and spent much of her time having casual sex with most of the boys in "the gang". She's done so much, nudes, threesomes, dogging, sex in the woods, etc.

I don't judge her on what she got up to in the past, because a lot of the stuff she got up to with them was stuff I would have liked to have been doing back then. But the problem is that, with her now, she was my second sexual partner, the first I ever really did anything proper with, whereas I'm her eighth. And while she loves to joke about her "slutty days", she's physically and emotionally incapable of doing much at all of the stuff she did with those other boys with me nowadays.

Basically, she explored her sexuality and her kinks years ago, when she was 14-15, while I was still a virgin. Now I'm approaching the time I ought to be exploring mine and she's not capable of helping me through that, or - with somethings like sending nudes - disinterested because she already did that years ago.

Again, I want to reiterate that I dont *expect* anything from her. I fully understand and respect why she is the way she is. I just can't help but feel insecure. We play "Never Have I Ever" with my friends, and I always realise how I've done nothingto the effect of what they all have.

And I know some people might want to say "Oh well you're with the wrong girl" or "Go off and have a bunch of casual sex then", but it's not that simple. I'm absolutely head over heels for this girl, and don't want to be without her. And even then, I'm not like her or my friends. I'm not conventionally attractive, and I'm certainly not the sort of person who be comfortable with one night stands and sleazing about.

I don't want a solution that will magically fix her issues and make her fulfill all my fantasies and wants, just some advice on how to feel better about myself, and how to feel like I haven't totally missed out on a stage of life.

**tl;dr: My girlfriend is my first major sexual partner, whereas I am her eighth. How do I not feel insecure or like I'm missing out when she can't explore with me the way she did when she first started

We need another truck of peace to kill all cucks... in World of Warcraft ofc.

holy shit that femoid should be hanged for pedophilia and sluttery

It is over.

r/relationships deletes posts on the regular now. No idea why. I'm almost certain it's for cucked reasons. They're lunatic feminazis over there.

One of the many times where [JFL] and [RageFuel] blend together perfectly. Raging over the society that allows this whorish behavior, laughing at the cuck. He is "heads over heels" over a cumdumpster that wont give him the only thing its good for. At least he is still young, wouldn't be too surprised if he becomes blackpilled down the road.

It's one of those moments where you're laughing and smiling while grabbing the rope to end it all.