Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious foid thought I was going to rape her

solcel

solcel

Banned
-
class was over and there's this shortcut that I take to reach the liberary. I stopped for a minute to fix my backpack then this foid who was in the same class as me appeared in front of me. The last class she pretty much caught me staring at her, it was pretty creepy I guess idk. As I was walking behind her keeping a good distance. She kept looking back several times almost in a panic. She was on the same shortcut that I was and I follow her building through building. It was fucking haliriois looking back at it. She started walking faster and I did too since I was reaching the library. Last thing I saw her do was jolt to a door.

haha. this sometimes happens to be when i happen to be walking behind someone at night

same happened to me today I was walking behind a foid from my class and she was looking anxiously back like if I raped her if I was chad she would have smiled fucking reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

haha. this sometimes happens to be when i happen to be walking behind someone at night
dude honestly it's halirous is like I'm a murderer or some shit like that. Shit could getme reported I guess:feelsbadman:

Should have showered

If you breath in the same room with an average foid as a sub 8 male then it's considered rape.

same happened to me today I was walking behind a foid from my class and she was looking anxiously back like if I raped her if I was chad she would have smiled fucking reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
maybe she was giving you IOIs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If you breath in the same room with an average foid as a sub 8 male then it's considered rape.
legit

dude honestly it's halirous is like I'm a murderer or some shit like that. Shit could getme reported I guess:feelsbadman:
i bet she went and told her friends afterwards of the creepy weirdo who stalked her. if u were chad she would have been disappointed that you didnt rape her.

She was testing you and you failed

If you were Chad she would grab you by the crotch, lead you into the bathroom and let you cum in every orifice.

foids are so ego-centric, this is annoying when this happens, its like my walking this way has nothing to do with you bitch

foids are so ego-centric, this is annoying when this happens, its like my walking this way has nothing to do with you bitch
IKR they think every males want to fuck or rape them

Every time I look at a foid and she looks back, I always look away instantly.

I'm not scared, I just don't want a Title IX on my ass.

Just be confident bro. Damn, you are so unattractive, she automatically placed on the same level as rapists or murders. Well unattractive rapists and murders.

The same happened to me when I was walking behind a woman at night.
It made me feel manly.:cool:

i always found it funny that foids trusted ted bundy because he was chadlite, and didn't fear him, just hopped into his car and let him drive them into the woods saying he knew a shortcut lmao. Pretty funny when a good looking guy goes nuts and takes advantage of their prejudiced trust of chad/chadlite men. Meanwhile if it was a genuine kind hearted incel ugly fucker offering a lift to the same "victims" of ted bundy, they would have screamed and ran! :feelskek:

I entered the elevator at night and there was this cute foid. I smiled and said good evening like a nice person, and she looked at me at disgust. And then the elevator stuck. I will never forget the fear in her eyes looking at me. She thought I'm going to kill her or something. Why they are thinking this about me? I never raised my hand on a foid. If I was a chad she would fuck him in that same elevator.

i always found it funny that foids trusted ted bundy because he was chadlite, and didn't fear him, just hopped into his car and let him drive them into the woods saying he knew a shortcut lmao. Pretty funny when a good looking guy goes nuts and takes advantage of their prejudiced trust of chad/chadlite men. Meanwhile if it was a genuine kind hearted incel ugly fucker offering a lift to the same "victims" of ted bundy, they would have screamed and ran! :feelskek:

That's why I have zero sympathy for Bundy's victims but I'm also happy he got fried in the electric chair. Zero sympathy because the foids' own bigoted views led to their own deaths. Happy that Bundy got fried because he was good looking enough to have a normal, happy life with women but chose to become a serial killer despite the unearned privilege he was born with.

That's why I have zero sympathy for Bundy's victims but I'm also happy he got fried in the electric chair. Zero sympathy because the foids' own bigoted views led to their own deaths. Happy that Bundy got fried because he was good looking enough to have a normal, happy life with women but chose to become a serial killer despite the unearned privilege he was born with.
tbh he was high iq to do it

class was over and there's this shortcut that I take to reach the liberary. I stopped for a minute to fix my backpack then this foid who was in the same class as me appeared in front of me. The last class she pretty much caught me staring at her, it was pretty creepy I guess idk. As I was walking behind her keeping a good distance. She kept looking back several times almost in a panic. She was on the same shortcut that I was and I follow her building through building. It was fucking haliriois looking back at it. She started walking faster and I did too since I was reaching the library. Last thing I saw her do was jolt to a door.
Same thing happened after lunch today, she kept looking back, and you can just tell what they're thinking too.
And they always say "it's what's on the inside that matters" lol.

Remember: it's rape only if you are ugly.

Attachments

• 20180907_053026.jpg
    20180907_053026.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 35
She thought you wanted to talk to her GASP!

Low effort larp.

do not be hard with Ted Bundy. I wish he had escaped and never been found. He was a great guy who spoke without feeling afraid. It is not one of the methodical ones that are more genius. but Ted Bundy was a great guy and I wish he had never gone to the electric chair. if it was attractive to women very well for him. How great it has left many victims.

I have my own paranoid foid college story. One day, I was in the library looking for a book I needed for class. I was walking slowly down an aisle of books, searching for the one I needed, when suddenly this loud female voice shouted, "Stalker!" I looked up and through a gap in the books I saw this foid glaring at me. Apparently she thought I had been following and peeping at her through the rows of books. Being that this was before I was fully blackpilled, I tried to explain the situation to her, but the bitch wasn't having any of it and just cursed at me, then stormed off. I hadn't even noticed her until she shouted. Really opened my eyes to the true nature of foids and how they hate unattractive men.

You really should have:

Walked faster and get past her and treat her like you never even saw her or gave attention to her to begin with. That way she'll learn that she wasn't worth the attention she had in her personal mind to begin with.

To be honest, I hate it when people walk behind me in the same speed that I do. I tend to walk pretty quickly so if a person is behind me and keeping equal pace, I just wonder what the tuck they are doing.

She sensed your reddit post history.

I have my own paranoid foid college story. One day, I was in the library looking for a book I needed for class. I was walking slowly down an aisle of books, searching for the one I needed, when suddenly this loud female voice shouted, "Stalker!" I looked up and through a gap in the books I saw this foid glaring at me. Apparently she thought I had been following and peeping at her through the rows of books. Being that this was before I was fully blackpilled, I tried to explain the situation to her, but the bitch wasn't having any of it and just cursed at me, then stormed off. I hadn't even noticed her until she shouted. Really opened my eyes to the true nature of foids and how they hate unattractive men.
damn I would have put that bitch back in her place
Low effort larp.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If you are quiet and ugly, females will think that you are going to slip a pill in their drink and rape them while they are unconscious.
If you are loud and ugly, females will think that you are going to throw them down behind a dumpster and fuck them with a knife held to their throat.

Ugly men can never be perceived as normal human beings.

you forgot to hold frame bro

Quite typical.

I had a similar experience, which I think I mentioned on another thread.

At my old job, I left work but I didn't plan to go straight home. I left at the same time as the foid receptionist. We rode on the same elevator, but once we exited the building we went opposite ways, since I needed to take a different train station that day only.
A couple of days later, me and the foid left at the same time again, but this time, I walked towards the same station as she did. When she noticed this, she asks, very loud and almost shouting "Don't you usually go that way?" while pointing to the direction I went the other day. I answered "No. I had to run errands that day but this is my usual station". She then promptly and wordlessly crossed the street.

You should of chased her
Low inhibition maxxing