Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid thinks we care about the human race going extinct

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Kill everybody I see
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/LuPO_lXkVBA?feature=share3

Look at this dumb slut trying to talk us out of the black pill and back on the plantation. If she truly empathized with us she would let the whole forum run a train on her. Jfl at her thinking we care if the human race goes extinct I would love to see all these bitches disney world shatter as they discinigrate from an asteroid explosion. These foids want humanity to keep going because all humans do is simp for holes. Man created this clown society for foids. All the suffering in this world and they want this shit to continue because they love it here ,this is a woman's world. Women are addicted to life and men are addicted to pussy. Burn it all become an anarchist terrorist. Fuck the blue pill ,fuck humanity, antinatalism is the way starve the system.

I didn't just check out dating I checked out society in general lol

fucking whore your clothe is falling of your shoulder fucking piece of shit whore rape you

I stopped caring years ago.