Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid thinks that dating for Women is Harder than dating for men.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10314
  • Start date
I guess it’s hard to find 6’8” 30” bideltoid, PSL9 face, NW0, 9x7 millionaire chad and get him to commit to only fucking one used up hole forever.

Foids doesn't have any intelligence level

Picard facepalm

At least there are 0 updoots. Even cuckit isn't that retarded.

Yes it's so hard to fucking exist.

If you replace men with with word "stinky lesbian vagina persons" it almost makes sense

"hold frame"

:feelsgah:

This was written by a coping man.

Just have a pussy bruh

:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
Women have a higher baseline smv and they can increase it even more by just not eating like pigs and using some fakeup.
Working out takes years and it increases your smv only marginally, it isn't going to make you a Chad if you were not born with the right bone structure.
Money and Status, have nothing to do with becoming Chad, gaining them only makes you a good betabuxx who is going to get cuked.
Rq067yrho8611

I stopped reading at the second sentence. There is no way this wouldn't make me super mad.

Whoever thinks this, in today's era, is sidewalk level IQ. Dating / sex / relationships have NEVER been easier for foids and continue to get easier as each day passes. Absurd.

Reddit should be nuked off the Internet.

Women are handed average attractiveness without lifting a finger, men have to work for their attractiveness but only have themselves to blame when they don't achieve top percentile.
So men have it "easier" because if they make it to the top 5% they can have all the women they want. The dumb bitch conveniently leaves out that it's extremely difficult or impossible to reach that 5%. Men in the 95% are automatically seen as below average smv compared to a foid. I rather be born with average smv and get my looksmatch than have to fight to be part of the 95%, but of course I don't try to over complicate things like a hypergamous slut who tries to justify her chad chasing whoredom.

It's hard rejecting all those sub7 subhumans.

Purplepill is bluepill

I guess it’s hard to find 6’8” 30” bideltoid, PSL9 face, NW0, 9x7 millionaire chad and get him to commit to only fucking one used up hole forever.
Kek! basically what i wanted to say

lol at valuing accomplishments when homeless Chad still gets laid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back