Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid thinks shes unique for having the same trait every other foid in 2021 has

HeavenAscended

HeavenAscended

It was over before it began
-
f4gvdbq3bp771.jpg

This is why soyciety is becoming more violent, half the women have mental illness

existential issues... yeah, ok foid.

This is why soyciety is becoming more violent, half the women have mental illness

Mental illness is a subjective idea, it can be hard to know where to draw the line because mild dissatisfaction and clinical depression.

It's hard to believe foids can compete with us in terms of depression so I don't know why we would characterize it as their thing to have.

They just SEEM to have it because society collectively inflates their minor problems while ignoring male ones.

All of them act like they're so unique and special for having mental illnesses, wtf?

Could have stopped with "mental illness"

You can see that he is mentally ill...

All girls are the same

JFL :feelshaha:

Add to that list: environmental activism, anti-racism. And you have yourself every Western whore of the 21st century.

So many women on instagram say that kind of shit in an effort to have a personality. One they use a lot is that they're an "introvert" even though they're foids with friends, orbiters and post on social media several times a day.

all of the latter 3 fall under the first one.

When you brag with mental illness you have foid mental illness which is nothing more than the pseudo-intellectual rammification of a psychologist used as the core of the uniqueness by a person who is otherwise not unique in the slightest.

I stubbed my toe, now im qualified as a cripple.

It's funny how having an obnoxious insufferable personality is praised on foids

Mentally ill my arse. More like Chad hasn't texted me this month.

It must be feel nice being a foid. Your "special" and "unique", like a fucking toddler.

As a LVM, you know you are fucking worthless piece of genetic junk because every interaction makes it so damn obvious.

It must be feel nice being a foid. Your "special" and "unique", like a fucking toddler.

As a LVM, you know you are fucking worthless piece of genetic junk because every interaction makes it so damn obvious.

Add to the list:

- Single mom (on welfare)
- Tattoos
- Piercings everywhere except the ears
- Fat ass
- Green, blue, or purple hair
- Mind-numbingly boring personality

It’s hard to imagine what women really experience in their minds. It’s legitimately like they are forever mentally children. Their sense of humor is so juvenile. They all are very predictable in their behavior.

They all follow the same trends, or piggyback off of things men like just to get Chad’s attention.