Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid therapists laugh behind your back especially young cute ones.

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Come outside, don't be scared - Official Sun
★★★★★
If you are insane enough to go to a therapist and get a foid therapist you find cute and she is pretending to hear you vent and care about you while after your session ends she won't hesitate to go on her phone and laugh at you for being a subhuman loser and which is probably why she became a therapist in the first place so you are better off talking to a male therapist because foids become therapists so they could secretly laugh at you.

I hate thERapists especially foid ones

Yeah pretty much. Only went to thERapy for neetbucks

Just look at the twitter accounts of foids with "psychologist/therapist" in their bios. They're all thse psychotic leftwing redditcunts, youre lucky if they don't have pronounce in their bio.

If you are insane enough to go to a therapist and get a foid therapist you find cute and she is pretending to hear you vent and care about you while after your session ends she won't hesitate to go on her phone and laugh at you for being a subhuman loser and which is probably why she became a therapist in the first place so you are better off talking to a male therapist because foids become therapists so they could secretly laugh at you.
Foids can't empathize with male suffering.

A foid therapist can't help you even if she genuinely tries to help you, hell, even if her life depends on it, she'll still fail.

For a foid to understand male suffering is like you trying to understand what the birds are singing about: you can't do it instinctively. You could train yourself as an ornithologist and study a lot about a certain bird, but when faced with another bird you'd be back at zero understanding.

She isn't a therapist, or cognitively at our level enough to offer any sort of advice.

No, you haven't provided any data from my research. Don't waste our time.

Even most male therapists don't actually care about you. They just wanna put you on jewpills while collecting their (((big pharma))) kickbacks. Avoid all thERapy, ESPECIALLY as a sub 5 male.

ESPECIALLY

Rs176218EA

All service and medical personel do it, they chat with their family and friends about it and bring up strange or funny things from their POV, she will talk about "the creepy incel guy that can't look her in the eyes" with her boyfriend and family and laugh about it.

Even most male therapists don't actually care about you. They just wanna put you on jewpills while collecting their (((big pharma))) kickbacks. Avoid all thERapy, ESPECIALLY as a sub 5 male.
jewpills helped me tbh, but i was completely insane. ssri makes you feel nothing, makes everything feel completely "grey"

jewpills helped me tbh, but i was completely insane. ssri makes you feel nothing, makes everything feel completely "grey"
tbh, they killed my emotions mang. It's good that they helped u at least

PsychoTheRapist.

Therapists are bitches

The only reason why people would willingly sign up to give 'therapy' to legions of retarded 'depressed' foids is to bitch and laugh at the dumb foids. So it selects for bitchy foids

Last edited:
tbh, they killed my emotions mang. It's good that they helped u at least
Yeah it makes you have no feelings, kind of like you're not really living just going through the motions, you don't get that enjoyment of small things

Once you went off them, did you return back to normal emotions? the main thing that's scary is if the emotions are gone forever and I haven't tried yet

Yeah it makes you have no feelings, kind of like you're not really living just going through the motions, you don't get that enjoyment of small things

Once you went off them, did you return back to normal emotions? the main thing that's scary is if the emotions are gone forever and I haven't tried yet
it took me about a year or so before I went back to having regular emotions