Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid therapist lied to me (pretty sure)

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
To cut it short, I actually talked with her about the height pill, and told her how chicks won’t date a guy shorter than her, and she lied to me TWICE. She said “I’ve seen many couple where the guy was shorter”, and both times she said it, she quickly averted her eyes and looked to the upper right. This is a typical trait of someone who is lying. Look it up. It’s over, foid therapists forced to lie to their patients.

Ask her about her BF/husbands height.

therapy is a scam

Foids avoid confrontations. They will say anything that will make you feel 'good'

To cut it short, I actually talked with her about the height pill, and told her how chicks won’t date a guy shorter than her, and she lied to me TWICE. She said “I’ve seen many couple where the guy was shorter”, and both times she said it, she quickly averted her eyes and looked to the upper right. This is a typical trait of someone who is lying. Look it up. It’s over, foid therapists forced to lie to their patients.
Ask her to date you then as proof lol

Therapists always lie.

THERAPIST
HERAPIST
ERAPIST
RAPIST

Why are you in therapy anyways? Parents made you do it?

Images

She doesn't listen, does she?. All she does is tell the same lies every day. Plenty of girls with short guys. Height doesn't matter... All we have is copes.

Jfl if u believe ur retarded therapist. They just spread bluepilled bullshit like every normie

Admirable and bold, but why did you try to blackpill a foid therapist?

“I’ve seen many couple where the guy was shorter”
"I've seen one betabux cuck couple years ago where the guy was 1" shorter.

Happiness is a scam

Foids usually dont realize they're lying because they're inclined to believe they have it worse than men

JFL @ going to a therapist, much less a foid one :feelshaha:

When you actually confront women with their own logic they try to cover that shit up why cant they just tell the truth like they do in all the time in comment sections

Admirable and bold, but why did you try to blackpill a foid therapist?
An incel trying to blackpill a foid therapist is like an Airstrip One prole trying to convince O'Brien that Ingsoc is a violent tyrannical political party that only cares about its own power. The therapist actually agrees with you, but sees it as a good thing and sees you as a mindless peon whose small mind could never understand why, and benefits from it personally. If she could take you to Room 101 and torture the wrongthink out of you, she absolutely would without question or remorse.

I went to therapy for 10 months, and it didn't do anything. Even though I had a male therapist, he was bluepilled and cucked. I also tried two types of jew pills but they only made me more lethargic and suicidal.

Therapy is bluepilled COPE.

You know the clown world is in full effect when therapy consists of "just write your feelings down bro" and "think more positively". JFL JFL JFL

Therapists only say lies to make you feel good, thats why the only therapy you need is here, we always tell the truth

Imagine paying a woman to help you with your life.

An incel trying to blackpill a foid therapist is like an Airstrip One prole trying to convince O'Brien that Ingsoc is a violent tyrannical political party that only cares about its own power. The therapist actually agrees with you, but sees it as a good thing and sees you as a mindless peon whose small mind could never understand why, and benefits from it personally. If she could take you to Room 101 and torture the wrongthink out of you, she absolutely would without question or remorse.

I have stated so many Blackpill truths to my last therapist but she made it seemed like I'm delusional (that's your perception of things!). I don't remember how the subject came about, but a memorable moment came when I once told her how devastating it can be for a man to find out his children are not his (that to a man, it's almost like death), and she seemed to break out of her cool-headed therapist character, and stared back at me with what seemed like frozen terror, followed by seconds of silence, downcast eyes, and then a complete change of subject ---- guilty slut.

foids cannot possibly imagine an incels life situation, try to get a male therapist dude!

everytime i talked to foid thereapist, they told me some comforting lie or half truth or straight up try to discredit my experience with life as a shitshow, because for them its a different world.

but talk to guys, if possible ugly guys then you have something to share and common ground.

I have stated so many Blackpill truths to my last therapist but she made it seemed like I'm delusional (that's your perception of things!). I don't remember how the subject came about, but a memorable moment came when I once told her how devastating it can be for a man to find out his children are not his (that to a man, it's almost like death), and she seemed to break out of her cool-headed therapist character, and stared back at me with what seemed like frozen terror, followed by seconds of silence, downcast eyes, and then a complete change of subject ---- guilty slut.
BUSTEEEEEEEEEED :feelshaha::feelskek::feelsahh::feelsgah::lul:

Therapy is pseudoscience

of course she scammed you.
she got her cheque so she'll tell you anything to ensure she gets another one
ur just another pawn to the system wake up

Incels.co is the word of truth.

therapy is a jew scam

i hope ur not paying for that garbage

why are you still seeing her?

why are you still seeing her?
Jfl because it’s free now. I finally got insurance. It’s still cucked, but if it’s free, I’ll at least try and continue to black pill her, and make her uncomfortable.

Imagine being a jew in Auswitch.
You go to therapy, take antidepressants, you take haircuts, fix your toxic personality....
None of that fixed the fact that you're in Auswitch.

Then you took a shower
full

That's their job unfortunately

I'm not defending her but my eyes are usually all over the place when I am talking to people and people sometimes think I am not being truthful. But its just because I am autistic and I've been isolated for so long that I have no idea how to make the proper eye contact or gestures with people anymore. Its just a odd thing that I wish I could fix sometimes but I am not around people enough to the point anymore where it even matters for me.

Ive seen my share of couples like that too. But in almost every case, the man was rich. Did you bring that up with her? In my experience all therapists are deeply bluepilled and its almost pointless to try to explain the red pill to them, let alone the black pill. My minor was in psychology and its some deeply bluepilled subject material.

They can be helpful sometimes. But for the most part they tell you to get a hair cut and buy new clothes and none of that is going to help if you don't have the right looks.

Some foid therapists is never going to have any idea about mens dating issues - full stop. You might want to ask her how you can be more content -not- having a woman in your life. That is about the only way I can see you getting anything out of it. Thats really what every incel needs to focus on anyway. How on earth can you get anywhere with attracting foids if you haven't squared away your own feelings towards yourself, and your own personal life? Even if you are going down the red pilled self improvement road?

I know its totally over and thats where I am personally. Just trying to gain some baseline happiness on my own. Without foids. Maybe a doll, but thats it.