Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid that I toothmog is a model

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★
I saw on the Target website, this model with a big gap in her teeth.

20240920 162718

She's still above average, I guess, she has pretty skin, a good body, and I'm assuming she's tall so the clothes fit her.

Don't misinterpret what I'm saying. I still would, would like crazy. She skullmogs me, looks a bit neanderthal-like. I bet in real life her face doesn't look notably pretty. For women it's just be lean and you look like a model, even that's not important with the plus sized models.

I hate my teeth because of my gap, my gap is much smaller than her's and my teeth are almost perfectly straight and I still would never want to show my teeth in a picture. I always do the closed-mouth George Washington smile. Meanwhile foids are told their flaws are cute.

models just need to be tall and have good bone structure

models just need to be tall and have good bone structure
Foid models often have unconventional traits. Male models almost always have 6/10 faces, are tall, and are muscular. Except French male models who usually have weird facial features.

Foid models often have unconventional traits. Male models almost always have 6/10 faces, are tall, and are muscular. Except French male models who usually have weird facial features.
I haven't looked much into it. But from advertisements I see you can get away with having weird features if you have good bones. It might be a plus even because of ''uniqueness''

At this point every w0men is model, due to SJW culture.