Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foid tells you directly that you're autistic

Juventa

Juventa

Banned
-
it's over for real.
zzz.png

The answer should have been: "I already consider you a whore"

Jfl

What does she look like?
The answer should have been: "I already consider you a whore"
Just commit social suicide bro!

Jfl

What does she look like?

She started being an asshole first. When you get attacked, you have to retaliate or you will stay soy your entire life. :soy:

She started being an asshole first. When you get attacked, you have to retaliate or you will stay soy your entire life. :soy:
lol you think I don't know that? OP talks to foids which means he has at least somewhat of a social circle, If he wants to keep it and not be outed as that one incel weirdo who openly hates women, he won't say that. That's the price an incel (assuming this GrAYwad even is one) must pay to have a social life. There's also a chance that he could get his shit kicked in by this foid's bf or brother or orbiters or whatever men she has at her disposal for saying something like that

Last edited:
lol you think I don't know that? OP talks to foids which means he has at least somewhat of a social circle, If he wants to keep it and not be outed as that one incel weirdo who openly hates women, he won't say that. That's the price an incel (assuming this GrAYwad even is one) must pay to have a social life. There's also a chance that he could get his shit kicked in by this foid's bf or brother or orbiters or whatever men she has at her disposal for saying something like that
Who cares about all that shit lmao. You can't live your entire life in fucking fear. Chances are her brothers or whatever consider her a whore too or are too occupied with their own shit to babysit her. I still maintain that he should have called her a whore.

Injuries to your body are temporary.
Injuries to your pride are forever.

She pretty much said he is a retarded autist. It would have been bad enough if she simply TOUGHT that, but she literally said it to his face, implying she knows it won't have any backlash. If she cares so little about my backlash, why should I care about hers? You need to low-inhib max more my dude. These memories where you didn't do the logical thing, but defended your pride are the most delicious ones and will one day prevent you from roping. If social circles are so fucking vulnerable I'd be better off ripping them down myself instead of living like a fucking cuck. :dab:

Last edited:
Jfl

What does she look like?

Incels are already at the bottom of the social ladder, why should we sacrifice our pride in order to appease some whore?

It's this exact attitude why foids are able to get away with so much nowadays, because a bunch of bluepilled cucks were afraid of committing "social suicide" and acted complacent towards this kind of behavior.

Who cares about all that shit lmao. You can't live your entire life in fucking fear.
Tell that to OP, not me. I bet he's not gonna tell the bitch what you told him to tell her
Chances are her brothers or whatever consider her a whore too or are too occupied with their own shit to babysit her. I still maintain that he should have called her a whore.
That's some real wishful thinking. Since when were normies that based? I bet if her brother saw OP irl and he knew he called his sister a whore he would confront him and press him
Cope, nothing that an ugly man says will hurt her in anyway. She'll just send it to her friends and they'll laugh it off
She pretty much said he is a retarded autist. It would have been bad enough if she simply TOUGHT that, but she literally said it to his face, implying she knows it won't have any backlash. If she cares so little about my backlash, why should I care about hers? You need to low-inhib max more my dude. These memories where you didn't do the logical thing, but defended your pride are the most delicious ones and will one day prevent you from roping. If social circles are so fucking vulnerable I'd be better off ripping them down myself instead of living like a fucking cuck. :dab:
OP replied "Ooof". Literally the most beta thing he could've said besides "hahaha" :feelskek:

OP deserves every ounce of humilation he recieves from the whores that he talks to for two reasons:

a) he didn't even bother to defend himself
b) imagine talking to foids in the first place, the fuck do you expect?
Incels are already at the bottom of the social ladder, why should we sacrifice our pride in order to appease some whore?

It's this exact attitude why foids are able to get away with so much nowadays, because a bunch of bluepilled cucks were afraid of committing "social suicide" and acted complacent towards this kind of behavior.
I know, I know, but OP won't say shit to her anyway. Just watch

Last edited:
r/ThatHappened

Who cares about all that shit lmao. You can't live your entire life in fucking fear. Chances are her brothers or whatever consider her a whore too or are too occupied with their own shit to babysit her. I still maintain that he should have called her a whore.

Based:feelsYall:
No one told me that but here in my country it is named in much simpler way since people here are ignorant cattle. A retard. Thats how three of them called me to my eyes.

Last edited:
foids hate autistic men, look at @-BrettyBoy- He is the most persecuted user just because he is autistic

i get called autistic or a retard at school basically everyday

:foidSoy:: I already consider u autistic

:soy: : Oooof

:incel:: mogs me because a foid texted him

That was the most cringed soy response to a text.

I hope she gets molested.

Should punch her in the face

Tell her she deserves to get raped, if it won’t fuck your real life up.