Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid telling normies that cheating is part of dating - "Be realistic"

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
"Be realistic"

jfl that pretty much means know your place you sub8, subchad scum, you're lucky to even be with me.
They're trying so hard to normalize cucking and "open relationships"

what a joke of a world we live in

Who hurt you? Can't handle an empowered woman?

what a joke of a world we live in
It has come to the point where it's seen as unrealistic for normal men to expect to not be cheated on jfl

women's rights was a mistake

Jesus Christ, just look at this shit.

Imagine looking at this and thinking it is normal or sane, I legit feel bad for hopeful bluepilled men.

What a world...

Jesus Christ, just look at this shit.

Imagine looking at this and thinking it is normal or sane, I legit feel bad for hopeful bluepilled men.

What a world...
She'd be beaten or shamed in Turkey for saying this tbh
But in the west she's a powerful queen for saying this

Knock knock, open up the door, it's real, With the non-stop, pop pop and stainless steel

I hope this cunt learns to be "realistic" when she gets stabbed to death by the wrong dude(right dude).

She'd be beaten or shamed in Turkey for saying this tbh
But in the west she's a powerful queen for saying this
If a woman said something like this over where I live, especially if she said this while she was close to a Mosque or something, they would beat the shit out of her. Unless it's Izmir though, that city is cucked beyond repair.

Smash her head on a large rock.

Who hurt you? Can't handle an empowered woman?
Y r YoU sO iNsEcUrE iNkWell??
Smash her head on a large rock.
wrong timeline :cryfeels:
you bet its happening en mass in some other parallel universe
instead of having witchunts because a male celebrity slightly groped a prostitute 15 years ago,women are hunted down and shot if they post shit like OP pic

Last edited:
I never cared about this.
It's like @mNFwTJ3wz9 has said: let normies have their turn.

Normies are infinitely luckier than us but they also have to go through certain pains and misery that we are exempt of. Let them suffer

Normies are infinitely luckier than us but they also have to go through certain pains and misery that we are exempt of. Let them suffer
tbh it it doesn't set anymore of a legal precedent than who really cares about them.
After all they are the ones that think that if a foid cheats on a man he wasn't "alpha" enough.

Settle the score
with a modern whore
(in minecraft)

The women who posted this would be on this website if she was a male.

The 1920s-30s don't look so bad anymore like I used to think a decade ago when i was still bluepilled.

The women who posted this would be on this website if she was a male.
The vast majority of women would be on this website if the genders were swapped. So many women out there are incel factories

she looks like a foot

Not a popular opinion here, but there can be no cheating if there's no expectation of exclusive access.

There's nothing wrong in using the town bicycle.

That being said this is not a concern for us, as we have no access whatsoever anyway.

Not a popular opinion here, but there can be no cheating if there's no expectation of exclusive access.

There's nothing wrong in using the town bicycle.
True but the problem here is that many normies think they have exclusive access but then they get cheated on.

Open relationships is just cucking but it's not really cheating yes. Same thing with a slutty fuckbuddy

tbh. At this point, we just need to see how much the average normie can take until he gets blackpilled or becomes a cuck.

Last edited:
"Be realistic"

jfl that pretty much means know your place you sub8, subchad scum, you're lucky to even be with me.
They're trying so hard to normalize cucking and "open relationships"

View attachment 368422
Disgusting

And if you aren't chad, it'll cost you top dollar while getting cucked by chad

That's why ascending is a meme. Unless you are Chad, and if you were you wouldn't be here, there's 100% of chance of being cucked, since you don't have much experience in the dating field and are probably a social retard. Muh relationshit, i wish i just could pump and dump whores, relantionshit meme is an illusion, that only works for people with good looks.

Last edited: