Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid teacher said I look like this guy!!

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Today in class my milf teacher was like, "you know who you look like? You look like Carl from Shameless! Have you ever seen that show?! You remind me so much of him!"

I didn't know who he was cuz I don't watch that show but this is him

MV5BNmU1YjIyYWMtMThiYy00MzcwLTgxMjItM2Y1YmI3MTM5ODkyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc4Mzk4MzA@._V1_.jpg

Tbh I do kinda look like him, but way uglier and way more fucked up. I'm like the nightmare version of him. Also, I'm darker, I have darker hair, and I have shitbrown eyes.

Man its over for you

Today in class my milf teacher was like, "you know who you look like? You look like Carl from Shameless! Have you ever seen that show?! You remind me so much of him!"

I didn't know who he was cuz I don't watch that show but this is him

MV5BNmU1YjIyYWMtMThiYy00MzcwLTgxMjItM2Y1YmI3MTM5ODkyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc4Mzk4MzA@._V1_.jpg

Tbh I do kinda look like him, but way uglier and way more fucked up. I'm like the nightmare version of him. Also, I'm darker, I have darker hair, and I have shitbrown eyes.

Just BizarroMaxx bro

Bizarromaxxing appears to be legit :feelskek:

He's like a 6-7/10, a bit short in the chin, doesn't have the best cheekbones, lips a bit puffy, but he has a good head of hair and excellent forward growth and jaw width. He looks good. Not ugly at all.

He's like a 6-7/10, a bit short in the chin, doesn't have the best cheekbones, lips a bit puffy, but he has a good head of hair and excellent forward growth and jaw width. He looks good. Not ugly at all.
He looks decent, but imagine him much much uglier...that would be me. Also, this guy is probably tall, while I'm short as fuck

chad if u look like him tbh. on my school everyone said that i look like an uglier zuckerberg lmao

He looks decent, but imagine him much much uglier...that would be me. Also, this guy is probably tall, while I'm short as fuck
If he had a recessed chin, low forward growth, and Norwood 2 or more, I could see him being incel.

You look like my cousin, a foid in her late 20s. I'm sorry.