Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid teacher makes fun of my loneliness

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
So today i was sitting alone in the classroom, and the foid teacher was just having a casual talk with the students. Then suddenly she looked at me and asked why was i sitting alone. She then proceeded to ask the entire classroom if there was any friend of mine. Who tf does that? Why does she have to make fun of about how much of a lonely loser i am? Just let me rot alone you fucking assholes. It was pure ERfuel. Can't even sit alone without getting bothered by retarded ass teachers :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

So today i was sitting alone in the classroom, and the foid teacher was just having a casual talk with the students. Then suddenly she looked at me and asked why was i sitting alone. She then proceeded to ask the entire classroom if there was any friend of mine. Who tf does that? Why does she have to make fun of about how much of a lonely loser i am? Just let me rot alone you fucking assholes. It was pure ERfuel. Can't even sit alone without getting bothered by retarded ass teachers :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Damn that must be so brutal man. Fuck her for doing that:cryfeels::feelsree:

Female shaming tactic

Sorry you went through that brocel.

Can't even sit alone without getting bothered by retarded ass teachers :feelsree::feelsree:
Yeah I've experienced that and sometimes they have good intentions but due to their bluepilledness it's comes off as retarded and futile

That's awful. Reminds me of the time the cunt whore teacher did an exercise where we had to say an insult to another classmate in a 'shakespearian' way. I obviously just had to pick some random as I had 0 friends in that class and everyone resented me lololol. Also said, "People who don't go outside turn into serial killers." And immediately made direct contact with me. Silly dumb slut cannot differentiate between cause and consequence, as is typical for women and normshits in general :D

Go ER
Erjudgethots

You should have said "Yes, I have one" *proceeds to brutally rape her in front of all class* (if she hot) *proceeds to load gun* (if she not) :dab:

Sue her ass

Brutal shit boyo, what did you say to this cunt?

One whore of a substitute teacher once intentionally interpreted an innocent question of mine in a sexual way and used it to mock my unattractiveness by rejecting me out loud. Some part within them wants us to go apeshit.

i'm so sorry you had to go through this... just another example of a foid being cruel and lacking in humanity for "fun".

This from a professor is incredibly stupid and immature ..... I am so sorry that you had to endure this painful moment which is part of a highly destructive whole :feelsbadman:. You are a better human being than she ever will be.

There's a study according to which, unlike men who get angry on the girl who rejected him, wh[UWSL]en a foid is rejected by a chad she takes her anger out on unattractive men. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]your teacher probably was rejected by a chad in near past[/UWSL]

Kek at foids

People want to get under your skin for No reason, Just Shows to Show how Shit this Shithole really is.

@Lonelycel21

You should have shoved a grenade up her roastie pussy and pulled the pin for intentionally humiliating you in front of the class like that.