Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid teacher has student pledge allegiance to Homo flag over USA one

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
There's a better flag:

Most people replying to that tweet also look ugly but are pretending to be like the chad meme.
?
Absolute state of ameriMUTT land. It's over!

View: https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1431375675903053829?s=21

This is the future boyos! The fag numbers will increase exponentially. Eventually we may see 1/3-1/2 zoomers being complete fags as opposed to the current 1/20-1/10 rate of millennials or 1/30 of boomers.

Life fuel update. The dyke hoe has been cancelled! https://news.yahoo.com/teacher-allegedly-had-students-pledge-175746028.html

Last edited:
They are making fun of the liberal teacher's looks and cringe behavior but they aren't that good looking themselves, although they are pretending they are like the chad meme.

They are making fun of the liberal teacher's looks and cringe behavior but they aren't that good looking themselves, although they are pretending they are like the chad meme.
True everyone does that though

She's Jewish, so I'm not surprised

She's Jewish, so I'm not surprised
Jews have higher IQ but also higher rates of mental illness(fag shit included) and inbreeding than whites. Brutal double edged in group marriage pill.

This is peak degeneracy. It's ropefuel to see this when you're a guy in Muttland.

This is peak degeneracy. It's ropefuel to see this when you're a guy in Muttland.
Normal monogamous focused straight men will be a minority soon. Polyamorous fags/homos/trannies is the future :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::fuk:

Normal monogamous focused straight men will be a minority soon.
It's funny because monogamy isn't even a fucking thing now that these fucks are normalizing hook ups and promote sexual liberalism.
Polyamorous fags/homos/trannies is the future :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::fuk:
This is depressing when you think about it. But who are we to change or to complain? We are god's unwanted children. Ugly, deformed, short, and ethnic men with no future just trying to cope and fuck their lives more everyday because there is no hope.

Wouldn't even surprise me if eventually being a straight man becomes the minority! This is the future of the west! :feelsrope:
They actually brainwashed people so much that now the number of "gay" people is increasing exponentially. They were supposed to be a minority but are soon rising to a decent number :dafuckfeels:

'Pride' flags should be burned.

The fact that Americans have a fucking pledge is weird, luckily my boarding school didn't have to do that shit

The fact that Americans have a fucking pledge is weird, luckily my boarding school didn't have to do that shit
Cucked school. Pledge is a must or they should revoke citizenship ded srs.

Cucked school. Pledge is a must or they should revoke citizenship ded srs.
Well we had a significant number of international students. And it wasn't[UWSL] that cucked. For one, we had an actual dress code, idk what people wear in public schools. [/UWSL]

Also re: Pledge; SCOTUS would disagree. See West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette (1943), holding that the First Amendment protects individuals from compelled speech, specifically holding that forcing students to recite the pledge is unconstitutional.

Well we had a significant number of international students. And it wasn't[UWSL] that cucked. For one, we had an actual dress code, idk what people wear in public schools. [/UWSL]

Also re: Pledge; SCOTUS would disagree. See West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette (1943), holding that the First Amendment protects individuals from compelled speech, specifically holding that forcing students to recite the pledge is unconstitutional.
Fuck cucked scotus and Jehovah witnesses. Both groups should be lynched for treason ngl
Bad that in Italy we don't do the pledge
(((Allies))) humiliated Italy too hard post ww2 brutal
That theu can't even take pride in their nation

Should have had the kids pledge allegiance to the Jewish Israel flag since america is number 1 globo homo

Should have had the kids pledge allegiance to the Jewish Israel flag since america is number 1 globo homo
Globohomo is better than literal fags
That was a based ruling.

So was Texas v. Johnson (1989) and United States v. Eichman (1990).
America is meant to be a fascist nation.

America is meant to be a fascist nation.

I mean burgerland has over two million incarcerated individuals, more than any other country, so it's getting there.

Absurd criminal sentencing laws. Just absurd.

I mean burgerland has over two million incarcerated individuals, more than any other country, so it's getting there.

Absurd criminal sentencing laws. Just absurd.
They need even longer sentences tbh. They need draconinan law max. If a nigga steals an apple= life in prison tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back