Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Foid teacher gets raped in club by immigrants while too drunk to remember it

• Thread starter Deleted member 22466
  • Start date
Deleted member 22466

Deleted member 22466

Guided by Voices
-
Immigrants claim they should get lesser punishment because this is normal behaviour in their own shithole countries.

they mog me hard

The only way sub8 men can fuck without paying nowadays.

Based Italians

They should've claimed she agreed to it (since she was drunk and most likely doesn't remember)

If the whore was too drunk to remember then it's not rape

This is the type of person tasked with educating Britain’s youth? These guys are such dumbasses for going back to England though.

Why do feminists vote for more rapists if they are against rape?
They love to get raped

Screen Shot 2019 11 25 at 52024 PM

How are you not too drunk to dance at a club, but you're too drunk to get fucked? Bitch was probably angry she got fucked by two non-chads and it was too dark for her to see them clearly before she fucked them.

/pol/coper jfl.

Why do feminists vote for more rapists if they are against rape?
They love to get raped
Feminists are fucking retarded. They are supporting a culture that is obviously intolerant as fuck. No brain

They have Spaniard/Italian sounding names and don't look like Arabs.

Dog-whistling 1488 propaganda FAILED.

The teacher was a whore who used to come to class wearing no bra and panties under her chest showing top and her short skirt, so she was a whore and her past behaviour warrants the fact that she was asking for it from implusive Romeos from Italy.

Rape because non chads fucked her.

The whore agreed to fuck while she was drunk, but the day after she realizes the guys were uglier than she remembered so she says she was raped lmao

Personally if I was there I would have no incentive to commit rape. For being master education level students it is a stupid thing. They are going to be in jail with jamal and get heir pretty boy asses abused for 7 years. I don't really understand the lure of rape. I guess power? Either way you are bound to get caught with all those fluid samples and finger prints. Seems kind of counter productive, if I was really horny I would not want to take so random skank that reeks of alcohol, who knows if what diseases she has, or if chad already blew his load in her a couple of hours before, into a dingy secluded place to commit the act. Also if they took turns on her that is fucken gay, who blew his load in her first? You go next after that?

The fucking high-fived. Lol.

The teacher was a whore who used to come to class wearing no bra and panties under her chest showing top and her short skirt, so she was a whore and her past behaviour warrants the fact that she was asking for it from implusive Romeos from Italy.
What a cucked pos judge for not throwing out the case after hearing this.

How can she know it happened if she was too drunk to remember it?

It says in the article oral and vaginal sex at the same time. :giga: i feel this definitely wasn't the first rodeo for these 2 dudes, wonder how many they 'got away' with.

The most easy way to ruin the life of two young men.

19743206-7715103-Lorenzo_Costanzo_and_Ferdinando_Orlando_pictured_have_now_been_c-a-28_1574436360832.jpg

Mogs me from Torino to Santo Stefano di Camastra.