Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid SuperBowl commercial

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Do people not realize basic physics of force and velocity? Sure maybe a foid could be a kicker on an NFL team (a losing NFL team btw)...but what other position could they play without suffering grievous injury?

Cliffs: Let's all hope and pray that someday we see female NFL players in real life for the lulzworthy injuries

EDIT: LOL the youtube channel disabled comments...just LOL.

Last edited:
What is it with these hygiene/grooming companies and their soy commercials? First Gillette now a deodorant outfit? They must put soy in their products which wouldn't surprise me at all even if their ads weren't a lot of cuckfests.

What is it with these hygiene/grooming companies and their soy commercials? First Gillette now a deodorant outfit? They must put soy in their products which wouldn't surprise me at all even if their ads weren't a lot of cuckfests.

We should promote joint-sex sports, women get injured more in these kind of matches

We should promote joint-sex sports, women get injured more in these kind of matches

Legit. You would probably see a head actually get knocked off and roll at some point. I just don't understand what they are trying to achieve with these commercials? Equality is one thing but this isn't even good equality if we consider the average lifespan of an ex NFL player is shorter not to mention head-injuries which all of the players suffer from to some degree.

Its fucking madness.

Cliffs:

giphy.gif

Legit. You would probably see a head actually get knocked off and roll at some point. I just don't understand what they are trying to achieve with these commercials? Equality is one thing but this isn't even good equality if we consider the average lifespan of an ex NFL player is shorter not to mention head-injuries which all of the players suffer from to some degree.

Its fucking madness.

Cliffs:

giphy.gif
Rugby is the best sport for both sexes to play, seeing a 6 foot 7 300 pound chad athlete tackle a 5 foot 0 130 pound foid for the rugby ball would be fucking amazing

I believe in many consumer products for hygiene and cosmetics there are compounds that are known to interfere with hormone production. They may contain xenoestrogens.

Also I cringed hard when the commercial showed a shot of two old lesbians. Over 43 percent of lesbians suffer abuse from their partner. :feelshaha: