Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid suicide is hilarious to me

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
They're living life in TUTORIAL MODE and STILL FUCKING FAIL

HOW DO YOU FUCK UP THAT BADLY?

LEMME JUST PLAY THE GAME ON AUTO PILOT AND STILL END UP CRASHING INTO THE OCEAN :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL AT THESE TOILETS

"Tutorial Mode" doesn't necessarily mean you can have what you want. If I can get sex without trying, but don't necessarily want sex, that does me no good.

LEMME JUST PLAY THE GAME ON AUTO PILOT AND STILL END UP CRASHING INTO THE OCEAN :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL AT THESE TOILETS
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL AT THESE TOILETS
Its like a game where the instructions are "don't press anything to win" and they still manage to slip and sperg out all over the keyboard

chad rejecting them for higher SMV women causes them suicidal thoughts or depression
unless they are living in a 3rd world and are legit starving, but once cuck saves them, she will try to look for chad

chad rejecting them for higher SMV women causes them suicidal thoughts or depression
unless they are living in a 3rd world and are legit starving, but once cuck saves them, she will try to look for chad
This tbh being rejected by chad to foids is a fate even worse than death

They cant get Chad

"Tutorial Mode" doesn't necessarily mean you can have what you want. If I can get sex without trying, but don't necessarily want sex, that does me no good.
Boo hoo, foid is treated vastly better than men, entitled to many things and obligated to none, but guess what, she doesn't have everything that she dreams about so her depreszjun iz valib!!!

Boo hoo, foid is treated vastly better than men, entitled to many things and obligated to none, but guess what, she doesn't have everything that she dreams about so her depreszjun iz valib!!!

JFL AT THESE TOILETS

This is one of the worst aspects of my life. My little sister is getting praised over and over again by parents for being "independent" and shit.
Meanwhile, I get shit on and told to "man up" constantely.
One time I had a mental breakdown and actually opened up to my parents and they just ignored me. I even told them that I felt like I would go ER in the future, that I am loosing my memories of the past very quickly.... I was crying my eyes out and they didn't even look at me.

Meanwhile, my sister is being put on pedestal as if she even remotely has to put in the same amount of effort into as the average male.

That's like praising a piece of wood for floating and simultaneously scolding a rock for sinking.

JFL at society.

I flipped my car over at 60mph and landed in a field and I went to school anyways, the same day. Meanwhile, my teenage sister just fucked the son of a landlord that lives in the village and is now part of high-society, so to speak.

This shit makes me so angry, I can't even describe it.

HOW CAN YOU FAIL LIKE THAT?! they can litterally make 30k a year selling pictures of their feet! THEY DONT EVEN HAVE TO SHOW THEIR FACE!

and yet they choose the type of men that only want to pump and dump them boofuckinghoo

The advantages that women have, simply for being born with a golden ticket between their legs, extend far beyond the realm of sexual relations. The educational system is tailored to favor females while suppressing innate male characteristics. The workplace is now female-oriented (more white-collar than blue-collar jobs with an emphasis on "soft skills" that females excel at). The biggest beneficiaries of affirmative action are females. The legal/judicial system is extremely pro-female. Breast cancer and other women's health issues get way more attention and funding than male-specific issues like prostate cancer. As women control more than 80% of consumer spending, corporate advertisers try to appease them. Bars and other establishments have "ladies nights" but never "males nights." I could go on and on, but any way you slice it, foids are living on tutorial mode in our soyciety even if you don't factor their hyperinflated SMV into the equation.

this tbh.The human mind gets adapted to your situation really fast.It's why millionares aren't always happy

The advantages that women have, simply for being born with a golden ticket between their legs, extend far beyond the realm of sexual relations. The educational system is tailored to favor females while suppressing innate male characteristics. The workplace is now female-oriented (more white-collar than blue-collar jobs with an emphasis on "soft skills" that females excel at). The biggest beneficiaries of affirmative action are females. The legal/judicial system is extremely pro-female. Breast cancer and other women's health issues get way more attention and funding than male-specific issues like prostate cancer. As women control more than 80% of consumer spending, corporate advertisers try to appease them. Bars and other establishments have "ladies nights" but never "males nights." I could go on and on, but any way you slice it, foids are living on tutorial mode in our soyciety even if you don't factor their hyperinflated SMV into the equation.
And even men with breast cancer are told to fuck off

Those same women make the same ignorant arguments against men. How there are so few women this, or so few women that, because of gender biases in the industry. Therefore men are "winning" and their problems matter less than women. Men are "privileged" for the things they have that women don't. "But guess what, he doesn't have everything that he dreams about so his depreszjun iz valib!!!" That's them. That's what the enemy sounds like.

and yet they choose the type of men that only want to pump and dump them boofuckinghoo

Yes, they prefer attractive men to ugly men. That is a bias women have.

Maybe there are women who don't necessarily care about easy sex, less coal mining and logging jobs, the power to divorce-rape and take a man's kids away/force a man she doesn't know to pay child support, breast cancer and women's health initiatives, commercials made for them, and Ladies Night at bars. Yes, there are many ways men are losing, many ways men are second class. But that doesn't mean every woman is happy, or should be happy.

This is one of the worst aspects of my life. My little sister is getting praised over and over again by parents for being "independent" and shit.
Meanwhile, I get shit on and told to "man up" constantely.
One time I had a mental breakdown and actually opened up to my parents and they just ignored me. I even told them that I felt like I would go ER in the future, that I am loosing my memories of the past very quickly.... I was crying my eyes out and they didn't even look at me.

Meanwhile, my sister is being put on pedestal as if she even remotely has to put in the same amount of effort into as the average male.

That's like praising a piece of wood for floating and simultaneously scolding a rock for sinking.

JFL at society.

I flipped my car over at 60mph and landed in a field and I went to school anyways, the same day. Meanwhile, my teenage sister just fucked the son of a landlord that lives in the village and is now part of high-society, so to speak.

This shit makes me so angry, I can't even describe it.

HOW CAN YOU FAIL LIKE THAT?! they can litterally make 30k a year selling pictures of their feet! THEY DONT EVEN HAVE TO SHOW THEIR FACE!

bro your parents sound like legit scum

Women killing themselves i bad because it means less potential girlfriends for me when i ascen

JFL AT THESE TOILETS
Laughing chauvinist pepe 39070905

I love when they suffer. Fuck em.

I would never hurt one myself, but I won't go outta my way to save them either.

The saddest thing is a homeless foid. Just how much do you have to fuck up as a foid for that to happen?

They'd rather sleep on the streets than settle for their looksmatch.

The saddest thing is a homeless foid. Just how much do you have to fuck up as a foid for that to happen?

They'd rather sleep on the streets than settle for their looksmatch.
Funny part about that is any foid could live rent free in a dude's house and still not put out. So many cucks would take her in and she wouldn't have to sleep with him or pay rent. That's not an option for men.

Those same women make the same ignorant arguments against men. How there are so few women this, or so few women that, because of gender biases in the industry. Therefore men are "winning" and their problems matter less than women. Men are "privileged" for the things they have that women don't. "But guess what, he doesn't have everything that he dreams about so his depreszjun iz valib!!!" That's them. That's what the enemy sounds like.

Yes, they prefer attractive men to ugly men. That is a bias women have.

Maybe there are women who don't necessarily care about easy sex, less coal mining and logging jobs, the power to divorce-rape and take a man's kids away/force a man she doesn't know to pay child support, breast cancer and women's health initiatives, commercials made for them, and Ladies Night at bars. Yes, there are many ways men are losing, many ways men are second class. But that doesn't mean every woman is happy, or should be happy.
Except the "enemy" doesn't give a shit about how we treat foids and their feelings, you will be getting flak from society for complaining about your situation no matter what you do because you are a low status male and you should rot in silence while the same "depressed" foids that you are talking about will have their problems treated by people with respect and probably would give you flak and call you entitled themselves. So get the fuck out with this cucked MRA "we should treat holes as we want to be treated" bullshit.
X2wibt599pg41

I just belive that all feelings should be mutual, so hey, depressed women-go overdose on tic tacs you entitled whores.

Except the "enemy" doesn't give a shit about how we treat foids and their feelings, you will be getting flak from society for complaining about your situation no matter what you do because you are a low status male and you should rot in silence while the same "depressed" foids that you are talking about will have their problems treated by people with respect and probably would give you flak and call you entitled themselves. So get the fuck out with this cucked MRA "we should treat holes as we want to be treated" bullshit.
View attachment 210606
I just belive that all feelings should be mutual, so hey, depressed women-go overdose on tic tacs you entitled whores.

It's not about what women deserve. It's just plain ignorance. It's the kind of stupidity the enemy practices, and we shouldn't want to be as stupid as the enemy.

It's not about what women deserve. It's just plain ignorance. It's the kind of stupidity the enemy practices, and we shouldn't want to be as stupid as the enemy.
You don't have to practice same stupidity as someone to hit him with same shit that he hits you with. Do I know that depression can hit anyone? Yes. Do I care? No, because these people created reality where they don't deserve my caring, so I'll cut up, belittle, and ridicule meme gender and its meme depression whenever I can, online and irl.

nasa scientist level iq

In terms of emotional durability (using the metric of ability to withstand emotionally damaging events), I've recently come up with a rather accurate analogy when comparing it to physical durability pewpew.
*Ahem*
Females:
Kleenex facial tissues kcc03076 64 1000

Men:
C0334636 neutron star artwork spl

@PPEcel thoughts pewpew?

If the foid even succeeds in suicide....
They tend to use pussy whipped methods resulting in a scare but not death.

Men tend to use firearms. Shotgun to the head is the most reliable way.

You don't have to practice same stupidity as someone to hit him with same shit that he hits you with. Do I know that depression can hit anyone? Yes. Do I care? No, because these people created reality where they don't deserve my caring, so I'll cut up, belittle, and ridicule meme gender and its meme depression whenever I can, online and irl.

How did suicidal people contribute to your suffering?

99% success rate with shotgun

that's why I own one :)

It can be a form of fetish to take those looks, to look at these images and representations of them avoiding the next steps of their tutorial paths; you just have to focus in view the videos that she decide to make showing the gallows being applauded by the usurping decisions that, spirals, were decided stupidly, because they are foids after all, and because it is more like a fetish but only external, so it is based on things normally accepting your momentary pleasure in relation to the privileged and suicidal foid;
My ideias about suicide are just mine, but this thread is about the suicide of the foids, so i will treat as just a fetish.

women who do self-harm or suicide disgust me.

"I am bipolar, you cannot understand me. I feel huge pain since my chad boyfriend broke up with me at 14 years old"

It was March 2019. I was unharmed. I crawled through the trunk since the doors were jammed. In the pictures we had already cleaned up most of the debris. I got lucky tbh. If I had left the road a little earlier I would have crashed into a small forest.

Just this weekend I got shit on for being "a looser without perspective in life". In this society, men are supposed do destroy themselves for the greater good.
It's just expected.

When i posted the pictures into the school's WhatsApp group to explain why I was coming late, I got like one reply jfl. Nobody cared.

Worst part is that there are guys here that have it even worse. I can't even imagine the pain they go through on a day to day basis. If I could give my life energy to help them, I would do it in a heartbeat. Sometimes I pray for them.

Like most of us, I didn't ask for much in life. I just wanted to live a quiet existence and fap to the hands of the Mona Lisa in my spare time.

IMG 20190311 WA0004
IMG 20190311 WA0000

It was March 2019. I was unharmed. I crawled through the trunk since the doors were jammed. In the pictures we had already cleaned up most of the debris. I got lucky tbh. If I had left the road a little earlier I would have crashed into a small forest.
You really got lucky mate.
When i posted the pictures into the school's WhatsApp group to explain why I was coming late, I got like one reply jfl. Nobody cared.
And this is being NT. JFL.

Women do it for attention.

Just this weekend I got shit on for being "a looser without perspective in life". In this society, men are supposed do destroy themselves for the greater good.
It's just expected.

Worst part is that there are guys here that have it even worse. I can't even imagine the pain they go through on a day to day basis. If I could give my life energy to help them, I would do it in a heartbeat. Sometimes I pray for them.

Like most of us, I didn't ask for much in life. I just wanted to live a quiet existence and fap to the hands of the Mona Lisa in my spare time.

View attachment 210725View attachment 210726
Absolutely brutal. Good to see another jojocel in here by the way.

Absolutely brutal. Good to see another jojocel in here by the way.

What do you think about the old ovas? I think the way dio is depicted is very frightening. Also lol at that noodlewhore in that Araki interview that wanted jotaro to spit on her jfl.

How did suicidal people contribute to your suffering?
How did suicidal holes contribute to your suffering? :soy:
By often being absolute hypocrites who give out smug advice and demeaning platitudes, and who mock me for my mental problems while demanding being treated seriously themselves? By making me see how disposable and condemned I am by people for simply daring to complain about things not going my way, compared to them who get praised for DEMANDING for things to go their way? Idk men, it seems like you are either dense or haven't met a lot of "suicidal" foids.

it amazes me how much better than other guys you need to be only to get a chance to socialize in 2020
and do you know what happens when you can't socialize properly? it's simple, you can't progress in life. nobody wants to hire "unsocial' men

What do you think about the old ovas? I think the way dio is depicted is very frightening. Also lol at that noodlewhore in that Araki interview that wanted jotaro to spit on her jfl.

The power of being a hapa gigachad I guess :lul:
I never watched the OVA but I heard it has its moments.

Message to tutorial foids

It's just expected.

Im glad you're okay bro, sucks that your parents have failed as people though.

It's just expected.

Holy fucking shit that is brutal lol. How the fuck did you end up so far into the field :feelskek:

I'm glad you were unharmed bro. And to go to school the same day, that's some tough guy shit. I respect that. If you were Chad all the foids panties would've been dripping.

Your parents sound like shit tbh, I hope you can move away from them soon.

You're right, imagine how disabled ugly men feel like every day. Imagine what shortcels or truecels feel like. I feel like shit every day, the only reason I'm still alive is cause I have decent height.

Holy fucking shit that is brutal lol. How the fuck did you end up so far into the field :feelskek:

I'm glad you were unharmed bro. And to go to school the same day, that's some tough guy shit. I respect that. If you were Chad all the foids panties would've been dripping.

Your parents sound like shit tbh, I hope you can move away from them soon.

You're right, imagine how disabled ugly men feel like every day. Imagine what shortcels or truecels feel like. I feel like shit every day, the only reason I'm still alive is cause I have decent height.

1. I was driving around 60mph. Speed limit on that road is half that. Thasts why I went that far into the field

2. I am not tough. That's just my upbringing. If no bones were broken, there was no reason to fix anything. That's probably why my spine is misaligned now, because nobody ever checked for long-term developmental issues.
Chad doesn't have to do anything jfl. I have a tall chad in my class and it's incredible. He is very open about his "adventures". For example, he has a longterm girlfriend but he still fucks different girls every week and she is ok with it. He told us once how he took a girl home, chained her to his bed, gagged her, put a blindfold on her and then he jerked off on her tits. And she was fine with that.

3. I am hoping to leave wageslaving behind at some point and get my own place. I've been sharing a room with my brother since I was in 5th grade. I am 22 now. No privacy, we have to share a bed and he faps next to me at night. It sucks.

4. Yes, the blackpill has made me feel way more empathy for a lot of men. I just have to look at them and I know their lifes are shit.
Lel, imagine you were born a dwarf but with a 10/10 face.

Chadexter