Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid “success”

• Thread starter OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7
  • Start date
OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
A foid would be handed the right to call herself a skincare expert by soyciety when she washes her face with tap water twice a day and filling her nasal canals with smashed cucumbers after shoving it up her own ass, that is adequate for foids to climb the ladder of success

Meanwhile you as a man, let-s say, ran half-marathons several times a week, climbed a mountain, wrote pages after pages, they will tell you “ok”

It is not that we crave their positive reinforcement but we live in a soyciety and we never get our fair share out of it

Foids and expertise are anathema because acquiring expertise means failing at something and foids cannot and will not be allowed to fail at anything buy society and their simps.

My morning routine:

1. Wake up 5.00 am
2. Drink 1 Liter water with a Supplement (Biotin, Multivitamin)
3. Take Anti-Depression (sometimes)
4. 10 minutes of Yoga in front of the open window
5. 10 minutes warm up (Chris Heira morning routine)
6. 5.30 am Breakfast
7. 5.50 am Shower (warm)
8. Brush teeth + Skincare I use a Cerave skin wash, a moisterizer and then Anti Acne Cream (still have acne ). I sometimes do Blue and Red light therapy for ca. 10 minutes.
9. 6.20 I dress myself.
10. 6.30 10 minutes Meditation
11. I then check my Emails and look at what the stocks are doing (Xauusd, Bitcoin etc.) Sometimes gamble a bit depending on the course.
12. 6.50 I do my household. Theres several things to do if you got no wife to do it for you :feelsseriously:
13. At around 8.00 I fuck off to Uni or stay at home and rot and doomscroll...

Sometimes I go out in the Park, Forest, Shopping mall, Zoo, Inner City, Bar.

Ultimately not much ever happens. I talk to Random strangers and they never know shit. Most dudes are seemingly walking around aimlessly like they are from the Truman Show.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back