Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid staring at me after haircut

opikop

opikop

Banned
-
I went to barber and he made cut with the razor on my head I didn't care he patched it up. Afterwards in the store this stupid foid just stared weirdly. I wanted to slap her on the face and ask who is she staring at. Stupid foid.

One time when i was sitting in a mall on a bench, some elderly lady was staring at me very angerily and i didnt understans why. She kept staring at me even when she walked far from me, she turned her head around and kept staring at me angerily, this creeped me out.

I went to barber and he made cut with the razor on my head I didn't care he patched it up. Afterwards in the store this stupid foid just stared weirdly. I wanted to slap her on the face and ask who is she staring at. Stupid foid.
Clearly she was interested you should've manned up and approached her with a confidence of a thousand men, that's why you are here you inkwell

Made me be glad I haven't gotten my hair cut yet. But it looks kind of faggy ngl.

Slap the barber who messed up too.