Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Foid Stabbed To Death By Her Ex-Boyfriend [Video Attached]

Good personality

Useless moronic foids, crying and screaming instead of grabbing those chairs and tables to hit that guy.

Personality detector keeps jamming, mang

low inhib doing it in public

Last edited:
Useless moronic foids, crying and screaming instead of grabbing those chairs and tables to hit that guy.
They pushed the table on him at the beginning but it was half assed and it looked like a foid throws a chair at him but retreats pretty quickly. A determined killer like him probably strikes fear in people's hearts

Last edited:
They pushed the table on him at the beginning but it was half assed. A determined killer like him probably strikes fear in people's hearts
Yeah! Was hard to see with camera shaking. Saw those foids trying to topple a table on him. :feelskek:
Are they fucking mad? They are lucky he didn't get aggravated by that. Like just grab those chairs and smack him in the head.

Also
blinded by jealousy
I guess she broke up right after getting into this college/school. Another probable casualty of letting foids into workplace.:smonk:

Last edited:
what a faggot place to Die in. meh
God gave no prayers ahead.

Fuck both of them for being sexhavers but damn is that chaos justice music to my ears

@Acorn
Bird Brush GIF

I've watched too many police videos, I know all that women can do is scream. Including the female cops.

More proof that bolivians are retarded niggers, nigger killing her in public and the other foids not doing anything to stop it.

Lifefuel for fatcels if he can get a gf he's huge.

Such a gorgeous personality :heart::heart::owo::owo:

Look at the pathetic fucking teachers just standing there doing nothing.

Jesus I fucking hate teachers.

We need more of this

Imagine how hard she pushed him though.
The mean texts, the threats, the lies.
The times he needed her.
It's called consequence.
There is very rarely an innocent victim.

Fuck both of them for rubbing uglies though.

im sure he had a great personally 5 seconds before he stabbed her to death :feelsokman:

Tbh if I was a teacher I'd do the same, I'm sure most of us would

a subliminal powERfuel message
The same kind of cold shower towards the bullied inmate inside the minor's jail.

Last edited:
Yeah they are so selfish for not helping out

What a good personality he has.

I wish that would happen to my dentist and a bitch employee at my malls if they would become victims of stabbing a then that would be great ( in a video game)
What did your dentist do jfl

Foids are weak useless trash. Nothing of value was lost.

Made my day better, although It is still a shitday

Last edited:
Imagine how hard she pushed him though.
The mean texts, the threats, the lies.
The times he needed her.
It's called consequence.
There is very rarely an innocent victim.

Fuck both of them for rubbing uglies though.
Yep, a violent reaction like this definitely has a backstory. She 100% got what was coming to her

Ikr? Those chairs are the perfect weapon against a knife...

A few eye pokes and knifie boy is down screaming in blindness....

Useless idiots.
More proof that bolivians are retarded niggers, nigger killing her in public and the other foids not doing anything to stop it.
It's the same everywhere bro

this video makes me feel so warm and comfy inside. she got what she deserved