Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid stabbed hER boyfriend to death in front HIS kids.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/W6VHCTyfp8A?si=pK2y7e1YNfKnaMp_

The man made numERous domestic violence reports AGAINST his girlfriend, HE was the VICTIM but media STILL tryna portray HIM as the AGGRESSOR and claim that HE was abusing hER and that hER actions wERe just made in “self-defence” (when it was ACTUALLY the OTHER WAY AROUND).

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

the name of this species is foid.

the judge will let her free

This big brawny! dead-motherfucker.:dafuckfeels:

Well obviously he was stupid as fuck for not leaving hER, but I tried to not focus on that and shift focus onto the main point of the thread.

Femoids are the embodiment of evil

Those weren't his kids

Empathy overdose

Jfl he s tall and well framed, could have easily pursued someone younger than him by 10 years at least but instead decided to couple up a fat bpd roastie who killed him from too much empathy in her system.

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @KING NOTHING i cant believe how clown world this existence is.

Look at him he mogs the shit out of me and hes dead to some disgusting fat bitch jfllll

the judge will let her free
The Joker GIF

I'm so fed up with this world man. I can't even escape in my dreams anymore because then it's just right fucking back to hell once I'm awake.

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @KING NOTHING i cant believe how clown world this existence is.

Look at him he mogs the shit out of me and hes dead to some disgusting fat bitch jfllll
She gave him a chance. :feelscomfy:

We need a better judge.

Judge Dredd GIF

@Uggo Mongo

She can. Kill me. After I. Fuck her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6