Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid sprays ethniccel uber driver

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★

If that had been me in that situation oh shit I would have destroyed her.

She needs to be sentenced to a nude hike through the country of Afghanistan

Spray her back with orange juice (if you get what I mean)

Bro you can't even hit a woman due to bullshit gynocentric laws poor guy.

lol did you guys hear his screams as he was getting sprayed?

thats basically the sound of bambi shrieking in horror as its getting devoured by a mountain lion. in this world you are either predator or prey. he was a prey based on the way he was yelling in fright and shock

boy had that been me I would have unbuckled, went around, and that would have been the end of her.

i wish someone would do this to me that way I'd have an excuse to do some jiu jitsu on them and break their arm, ankle, or choke them the fuck out

She deserves jail time for that.

lol did you guys hear his screams as he was getting sprayed?

thats basically the sound of bambi shrieking in horror as its getting devoured by a mountain lion. in this world you are either predator or prey. he was a prey based on the way he was yelling in fright and shock

boy had that been me I would have unbuckled, went around, and that would have been the end of her.

i wish someone would do this to me that way I'd have an excuse to do some jiu jitsu on them and break their arm, ankle, or choke them the fuck out
Yeah, but you gotta consider the circumstances.The guy probably has a family to feed and it's the only way for him to make money.Getting potentially banned from uber even if he was in the right would mean he won't be able to keep a roof over his head.Also assaulting her with with exessive force while he had the chance to flee could land him in legal trouble and good luck getting a job with a criminal record permanently stamped on your name.