Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid spits on homeless ugly guy all because he asked for a smoke

Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-

Like as fucked up as our situations are, it could be worse, brothers. Imagine being this guy. He still has the will to live. Still fighting. I wonder where he is now, during this pandemic. I can't imagine its gotten any better for him. All I can say is, I would definitely try to help this guy out in any way I could, any time I saw him. I know its cliche and lame to say that theres always someone out there more fucked over by life and genetics than you are, but look at this guy. I hope things have improved for you, brother. I sincerely do.

Incel and homeless :kys: We should give every homeless person an assault rifle so they can defend themselves on the street

If you're homeless, live in the woods and steal food/water. If you're begging on the streets, chads, foids, and IncelTears will attack you and bully you.

If you're homeless, live in the woods and steal food/water. If you're begging on the streets, chads, foids, and IncelTears will attack you and bully you.
The guy in the video is disabled, he can't walk, so he has no choice.

Ah, females, the kind, compassionate, maternal gender --- it's all a fucking LARP

Alright I replied but I decided to delete it because I just found out the reason as to why he’s homeless. Poor guy, that’s bad luck.

I feel sorry for him

JFL at American normies who never stop talking about "thanking vets for their service" but treats them like shit
Ah, females, the kind, compassionate, maternal gender --- it's all a fucking LARP

The empathetic gender

Brutal pew pew

Homeless people have it bad

Such a bad personality, I bet she's an incel.

JFL at American normies who never stop talking about "thanking vets for their service" but treats them like shit

The empathetic gender
american normies only help homeless people when they are recorded

I always give cigs to bums

Cunts are such pieces of shit.

american normies only help homeless people when they are recorded

to be fair, American hobos are relatively more aggressive than hobos in most other developed countries

Boston was full of them, it was ridiculous how there were at least 50 of them in Harvard Square

Not surprised , just another bitch showing her true colors