Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid skips the line simply because she flirted with the chad employee

• Thread starter ricecel_gone_er
  • Start date
ricecel_gone_er

ricecel_gone_er

Greycel
I donate plasma for a bit of extra cash, and on this particular day there was an insanely long line. So this 7/10 foid walks up to the front desk of the plasma center and asks this guy some question about her plasma card. It quickly turns to flirting and before you know it, he says, “you know what, I like you, I’m going to give you a pass to skip the line (bullshit that that’s even a real thing.) So she skips the line, donates her plasma, and leaves before I’ve even moved up too far. WHY is life unfair like this? WHY do these femoids get special treatment (not just here but in real life) while the rest of us average to below average males suffer? Not only do they get their pick of chads, but they also get an insanely easy life. Wouldn’t mind if a huge asteroid crashed into this planet, killing everyone.

these females live on recruit difficulty

If you want to increase their difficulty you will have to do something about simps and cucks.

If you want to increase their difficulty you will have to do something about simps and cucks.
C95BE01E 5F55 46E0 9005 6A3ED600A9A3

Just have a hole theory

Every time I read ragefuel like this my misogyny goes up one point.

I don’t think it’s possible for a ricecel to ‘go er’ , ‘go Cho’ makes more sense but doesn’t sound as snappy