Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foid skips school to avoid me

mrrodriguez44

mrrodriguez44

TedPilled
★★★
At lunch, I overheard a Becky tier foid, who has been skipping school for nearly two weeks, express her disgust in me and that she wanted to skip school as means of avoiding sitting next to me in math class. She said she’d rather rope than go school entirely if it meant that I wouldn’t ever be in her proximity.

Idk how anyone can live like this, Idk how I can be happy or somehow delude myself into believing that I have even a grain of hope, when even girls you aim for, express so much disgust in you, it just enforces how much of a hopeless reject you are. This is what lifelong bluepills do to you, delude you into thinking that you have a chance, that one day, you’ll find someone, and that you’ll start a family and all that bs. And after you take the blackpill, there’s no going back, it’s over for everyone :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

Sounds like larp tbh ngl.

how fucking ugly are you for this to even happen

Stop larping lol
EE3D0FDB F156 4C57 988A D24AFB2D74FB

If she was avoiding, you wouldn't be here but under house arrest or behind the bar.

would believe it more if you said she skips class to fuck chad

Suicidefuel because you still go to school which makes me feel old.

Brutal as a mother fuck. Don't know what to tell you buddy boyo, but LDAR and give up on life

Sounds like larp tbh ngl.

It also could be real. I remember back then in grammar school. I got a new seat next to a female and the teacher asked if this would be ok. By the way, that was in front of the whole class... Of course she said no because she does not want to sit next to me. Next day she got another seat and the palce next to me was empty.
I also remember when we have to change seats due to group work. Females changed the seat only to avoid the seat I used before.

Brutal seat pill.

It also could be real. I remember back then in grammar school. I got a new seat next to a female and the teacher asked if this would be ok. By the way, that was in front of the whole class... Of course she said no because she does not want to sit next to me. Next day she got another seat and the palce next to me was empty.
I also remember when we have to change seats due to group work. Females changed the seat only to avoid the seat I used before.

Brutal seat pill.

That sounds more plausible. But avoiding school altogether rather than just avoiding to sit near an ugly guy sounds exaggerated.

That sounds more plausible. But avoiding school altogether rather than just avoiding to sit near an ugly guy sounds exaggerated.
She could be lying about it, but it makes sense since she burst into an argument with the professor about her seat being next to mine

I don't know, Rick...

Brutal seat pill.
1567175200601.jpg

She could be lying about it, but it makes sense since she burst into an argument with the professor about her seat being next to mine

Yes whore is lying about it.

Brutal seat pill.

Does Seb Vettel mog you looks wise?

at least if she stops going to school she might fuck her grades up and never get to ride all those chad college dicks. she'll forever have to get fucked by low iq guys instead

lifefuel

at least if she stops going to school she might fuck her grades up and never get to ride all those chad college dicks. she'll forever have to get fucked by low iq guys instead

lifefuel
Good, She’d prb get betabuxxed by some overweight manlet

Take a shower bro

You know what, take two, just in case

If that's true it's over for you man

School age normies OUT

lifefuel, you control her life