Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Foid single mother of mixed girl complains about being alone

• Thread starter OccidentalRebel
  • Start date
OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
Afoidngl

Why is this foid alone ngl? Its sad how much these innocent foids have to suffer because of muhsoggyknee in 2019!

She framemogs me hard tho

She's not entitled to a bf tbh. And JFL, ofc she has or can get a bf, I'd say Chadlite tbh at least. This is just another case of attention whoring.

She would rope if she had to spend a day in our shoes.

The kid is black too LOL

Single mothers disgust me so much.

the only time a femoid finally discovers the concept of "lonely nights", after becoming a single mom aged 35+

She should be forced to be homeless to be honest. And that kid should be taken away from her the stupid whore.

this is actually a really funny concept, if there was a social movement to unite lonely ugly single moms who lived the life up until 40, with truecels that aren't too ugly and never got any action, the line being something like "look guys! we're all in the same boat! let's just get along!" every male involved should go ER immediately

"Jus be real wit me"
Fuck right off... blue eyed blondie thinks she has the ultimate hood pass because she has a vagina to slide a BBC into like, idk... every other woman on the planet?

in Morroco, she would have been rapekilled if population knew she was single mother

The stereotype of trailer trash.