Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid shows me her ass.

fructose

fructose

cyber soldier
★★★
Tonight I decided to go for a walk, as I am walking I see in the window of an apartment building what appears to be a bathroom, in this bathroom there is a girl (mid 20s) she suddenly takes her pants off in plan view of the whole city.

I look down for a second but then glance back up only to see her and her friend looking down at me giving me a disgusted look, like somehow its my fault that dumb bimbo cunt couldnt shut her blinds, fucking stupid whore too lazy to close a curtain?

Not too lazy to get her flat ass blown out by chad, this is probably the only time I saw a woman naked irl pretty interesting to see, just annoying how I cant go for a walk without being judged for someone elses ignorance.

in todays society she can have you jailed for rape

Tales from the basement

I hope you didn't get picked up on CCTV. Be careful bro that will get you jail time or worse in our society

I hope you didn't get picked up on CCTV. Be careful bro that will get you jail time or worse in our society
I think im fine, I was wearing a hoodie so i doubt they could see my face properly.

in todays society she can have you jailed for rape
after this happened i just walked home, I am sick of this bullshit. If it was the 1950s these whores would be executed. Not even lurking in the night is safe anymore.

this was an IOI according to redpillers

after this happened i just walked home, I am sick of this bullshit. If it was the 1950s these whores would be executed. Not even lurking in the night is safe anymore.
Larp

Lurking peacefully in the night can be a great cope. but sometimes even then we cant have that:feelsree::lasereyes: But yeah watch out we know how foids can be

you are under arrest for rape

Why is everyone larping man why can’t anyone tell the truth anymore :feelswhat:
Not larp stupid nigger, first time going outside in awhile, I dont know the chances but maybe I was lucky. :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: Her ass was flat though, she wasnt that attractive either.

tragedy, inkwell was in public and his eyes wandered to publicly visible areas (the foids stupid fucking residence with an unobstructed window)

"this is somehow the inkwells fault :foidSoy: "

Soon they’ll start walking around naked and you’ll go the jail if you dare look at them (water take)