Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid shows her true colors by mistake (texts wrong person)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
"It's alright :soy:"

"It's alright" Jfl at this cuck, he get what he fucking deserve.

Hit it back with a screencap & same mistake, wow what a cunt

If he freaked out in his response it would have gone viral @Forum_User_2345
Pretty much. In every single one of those memey pics where foids are shown to behave horribly the male can never fight back in any way or act offended. Always has to play it cool or else EVERYONE will suddenly turn against him no matter how bad the foid treated him

Pretty tame for a foid

Pretty much. In every single one of those memey pics where foids are shown to behave horribly the male can never fight back in any way or act offended. Always has to play it cool or else EVERYONE will suddenly turn against him no matter how bad the foid treated him
It's damned if you do damned if you don't. Either way you are going to get shit on by someone or the other if any of your communications with a foid get put out on social media. This I don't envy about normies being texted by foids they are orbiting.

she has more social power than him,
and so he can't lash out at her
since he's prob a normie with plenty to loose

He's probably Chad and knows she didn't mean to say that to him, so he doesn't care even if he's bluepilled or not.
If she’s asking her friend for advice on how reject him, then he’s definitely not chad. If he was chad, she’d say “nah, how about I just come over to your house and choke on your dick”

I sort of like his response.. its a low effort response and sounds like hes not overly bothered that she didn't want to go out with him.

His invite was too high emotion though when he added the soon like he was desperate.

If she’s asking her friend for advice on how reject him, then he’s definitely not chad. If he was chad, she’d say “nah, how about I just come over to your house and choke on your dick”
JFL, if that was a normie being friendzoned by her, that would be brutal. Like, she knew she wouldn't want him to approach but then she realized that would blow her cover. But he was "alright" with it like a nice guy.

Even more disgusting is I've heard of foids doing this intentionally as a way of rejecting someone.
His invite was too high emotion though when he added the soon like he was desperate.
I don't disagree, but it's absolutely absurd that messages must be overanalyzed so hard to appear totally indifferent.

Typical "sad rejected male meme" material. "Well, that hurt, but lets make fun of it to feel myself better and relax". It's supposed to be funny I guess. Pathetic.

these fucking cucks making a world where it is nothing wrong to shit on sub8male

I sort of like his response.. its a low effort response and sounds like hes not overly bothered that she didn't want to go out with him.

redpills me