Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid shot dead a day after graduating high school

• Thread starter Subhuman Trucel
  • Start date
I hate when foids smile, so fake and unnatural, you don't have to smile, and if you never will, it doesn't mean you're a bad person

Good riddance

If that was an Indian that was killed, the killer would have gotten a medal

Oh no, one less sex toy for Chad

A Tennessee teen whose “smile lit up every room she entered”
Makes me much more happy that she's no longer breathing
Rest in piss

She missed out on so much ah well I couldn't care less her 18 years on earth was much better than my 35 years and counting on earth

Good riddance
jack off please GIF

Matthew roufail tragedy teenager lily 82848601

The broccoli haired zoomer chadlite claims it was an accident that he blew off the girls shoulder with his AR15 he stole from his dad. What we thinking about this one?

A Tennessee teen whose “smile lit up every room she entered”
When its me whos entering the room with a smile its: "Who invited Blud?"

She should’ve improved hER pERsonality, then maybe this wouldn’t have happened

She had a full life of whoring around before finding some betabuxx to wife her up without him knowing her past. RIP.

Nothing of value was lost tbh

My smile would "lit up every room i entered" as well, if i was a foid constanly showered with love and grew up with positive reinforcement. She lived life on easy mode. Im happy she died, at least some justice served

Another article that wouldn't exist if it was not an attractive female.

Don't care, rest in pieces.

shooter claimed he didn’t know gun was loaded​

Just go ER and defend yourself in court by claiming you didn't know the gun was loaded theory

Rest in piss bitch

A waste to just shoot them honestly. Should do "other things" to them first.

My smile would "lit up every room i entered" as well, if i was a foid constanly showered with love and grew up with positive reinforcement. She lived life on easy mode. Im happy she died, at least some justice served

Oh common! I wish that would’ve happened to an Arab, black, or mestiza Latina foid like a Colombian or Venezuelan who I despise so much

you've heard of shotgun weddings, but what about shotgun graduation ceremonies

given how much foids whore around in college, this is practically an honour killing

Riddance was Served :feelskek:

Lucked Out but died so soon , hahaha.

I hope she burns in hell

Didn't know a shot to the shoulder could be lethal :shock:

Oh no, one less sex toy for Chad
Too bad she missed out on the college experience!
View attachment 1172485

The broccoli haired zoomer chadlite claims it was an accident that he blew off the girls shoulder with his AR15 he stole from his dad. What we thinking about this one?
Good skin and without it I don't think he'd look out of place in a .is meetup
Didn't know a shot to the shoulder could be lethal :shock:
High powered gun shots can leave a crater where they hit you. That means great loss of blood and organ destruction, sometimes from broken bone fragments propelled by the shot. This local source supports the theory. https://www.fox17.com/news/local/te...-williamson-county-matthew-roufail-lily-basil

Too bad. Many people won't sympathize with strangers across the country. If you want to relate this to yourself, know that a different sperm cell from your father's balls could have fated you to being her bf, who knows

High powered gun shots can leave a crater where they hit you. That means great loss of blood and organ destruction, sometimes from broken bone fragments propelled by the shot. This local source supports the theory. https://www.fox17.com/news/local/te...-williamson-county-matthew-roufail-lily-basil
Oh I didnt think about that I didnt know that, so it was a rifle at close range which is overkill and she probably has weaker bones than a man due to being a woman so yeah, sheesh, didnt know that, ouch :(

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back