Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel foid shoots homeless trucel and gets only 11 months probation jfl

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
I blame the retarded cumskin laws in cumskin land fuck you cumskin cucks

I blame the retarded cumskin laws in cumskin land fuck you cumskin cucks
judge to blame. The fucker could have gone a lot harder on her

if the roles were reversed he would have gotten life in prision for attempted murder

We need to start protesting against female violence.

She’s my ideal woman, attractive (to me) and hates homeless people.

foid priviledge.

She felt threatened :foidSoy:

The legal system is not a friend of the unprivileged, especially ugly low status men. But feminists will keep screeching we live in a patriarchy that somehow benefits men. Lmaooooo

Inb4 she gets called “white”

What do you mean “yet” of course I didn’t. “Ascension” doesn’t exist. I was born for this incel life.

Indeed.
You acted all like you were gonna ascend once you started college. Btw how is college going?

@Broly do you know you crashed this site for a day or two when the mods deleted your posts?

Mods had to restore backups and all kinds of shit.

Last edited:
You acted all like you were gonna ascend once you started college.
Lol I was being foolish in thinking that.
Btw how is college going?
Not the worst tbh. I have way more freedom and free time to do what I want, which is mainly just playing video games. The classes aren’t too difficult either and can understand most of the stuff with a bit of studying. Have met a few acquaintances from my previous high school and even went out to get lunch last week and talked about life(not inceldom obviously) for a few hours with one of them.
@Broly do you know you crashed this site for a day or two when the mods deleted your posts?

Mods had to restore backups and all kinds of shit.
Mogged

Classic foid priviledge

If it keeps going like this foids will have to suffER consequences of thEiR actions.

Throw the sluts down the well!

in a perfect civilized society she would be stoned for being the whorebitch she is

may Allah destroy her filthy whore soul

People keep bitching about COVID, yet hardly anyone is talking about the far more wanton pestilence know as SIMP. Even the supposedly impartial judges who are getting payed handsomely to apply the law by the letter have had their vision clouded by this pernicious blight
may Allah destroy her filthy whore soul
While I mayn't be Muslim, I second this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back