Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foid seethes at my dms

• Thread starter Suicidal Schizoid
  • Start date
S

Suicidal Schizoid

Mentalcel deity
-
I schizopost in her dms out of boredom here is her answer (& final message maybe)
for the record i didn't ask her out or anything, i'd legit just post random shit in her dms out of boredom then she was like ''idc bro take a hint'' I said ''idc about your hint idc about nothing'' and she uses that against me like I'm suicidal and venting to her lol I also told her to stop typing like a black but she ends up sending an audio talking like a black

She secretly wants incel cock :feelshmm:

No way you talk in bp lingo with foids? JFL, also how do you post files I can't find the button? Why does this whore speak french and english at the same time.

Okay. Why are you venting to her, brocel? Seriously?

Bear What GIF by hannahgraphix

Mogs me for talking to women yo

I schizopost in her dms out of boredom here is her answer (& final message maybe)
for the record i didn't ask her out or anything, i'd legit just post random shit in her dms out of boredom then she was like ''idc bro take a hint'' I said ''idc about your hint idc about nothing'' and she uses that against me like I'm suicidal and venting to her lol I also told her to stop typing like a black but she ends up sending an audio talking like a black
View attachment 1193698
Stupid bitch salty asf

No way you talk in bp lingo with foids? JFL, also how do you post files I can't find the button? Why does this whore speak french and english at the same time.
nafri bitches are like that mixing three languages at once
look at the bar on top of the box where you type, the last three dots you can insert videos with
there is also an ''attach files'' right under where im typing rn

Mogs me. I would have made sure she liked bears more than men after sending me such violent messages.

Masculine sounding lesbo dyke

She secretly wants incel cock :feelshmm:
She's finding this entertaining or interesting otherwise she'd have fucking blocked me a week ago
either way that ''don't talk like blacks'' comment got to her cause she sent me a whole audio over it jfl

I fucking hate her ESL sounding voice

Call me a volcel but I would never

annoyingwomenmaxxing is the way to go bros

nafri bitches are like that mixing three languages at once
look at the bar on top of the box where you type, the last three dots you can insert videos with
there is also an ''attach files'' right under where im typing rn
I don't have the option smh, ig it's because I'm new

@motherfucker8 got a pic of her face?

Welcome to .is!

oh you don't have attach files at the bottom but I see the three dots, that's what I used to insert the video in this thread
also the pic button is for pics
(look at the bar)

is texting to foids prohibited?

I'm going to take a look at it

yeah, she is nafri but looks indian
I'm not attracted to her personally but I would fuck anyway
North Africans are so hot, does she have curly hair?

I just read it, but that doesn't apply to him tho? He said he was just schizoposting in her dms, she didn't reply with a long text but vocals proving how much she doesn't care about him to write, and she was clearly angry and triggered at him. Truecel trait

North Africans are so hot, does she have curly hair?
Yeah Nafri women are gl asf, if I ever ascend I hope it's with a hazel-eyed one with curly hair

Yeah Nafri women are gl asf, if I ever ascend I hope it's with a hazel-eyed one with curly hair
Real , thankfully europe will be filled with soon increasing our chances yo

Real , thankfully europe will be filled with soon increasing our chances yo
lol, JBW will def work with those whores, unfortunately as a high inhib ugly Nafri I have no chance to bag one since these whores are either low inhib gangsters only or white men.

She doesn't sound black to me.