Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid sees long distance relationship "boyfriend" for first time. Is this a normal reaction?

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/sPJkAcMcNTk

Tagged it suifuel just in case but it's more cringe in my opinion. How can this foid be so excited to see someone she's never physically met before? Well here's your answer:

83951691 720586701681742 8078522893215989760 n

I would see girls in my highschool do this all the time before quarantine. Never did it for their normie boyfriends but always for chads.

I would see girls in my highschool do this all the time before quarantine. Never did it for their normie boyfriends but always for chads.

They were doing shit like that while having a boyfriend? How did the normie boyfriends react?

If you're attractive, yes, that's a normal reaction.

They were doing shit like that while having a boyfriend? How did the normie boyfriends react?
No they would do what the girl in the video is doing for their chad boyfriends but the girls with normie boyfriends wouldn't touch them.

What is she happy about, to get pumped and dumped?

When i was 10-12 i constantly thought about roping.I hanged around due to hope,but now i know that it's trully over.I am glad that i found christ,but i wonder if 10 year old me who had some vague idea of god if he ever roped,would god forgive me?Now,i can't kill myself unless i want to risk eternal damnation,which makes everything much harder.I can't just escape this hell.I gotta live it.It's hard to maintain and i wonder for how much longer i will be able to.I don't want to die,but purgatory is probably a billion times better then this shit,and nothing holds me in earth apart from fear.Lately i have gotten in the habit of wishing i had killed myself when i was10. maybe then god would have forgiven me.Guess i gotta rot and hope i don't sin.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AsPCIH_Tq4

if this is the best a mega gigas chad can do,then the world is just as bad as i thought.Neh,maybe even worse.

Last edited:
Being a tall ectomorph framelet with a good jaw is all it take.

Everyday is piece of my humanity stripped from me.

Fuck this gay earth!

It's suicidefuel because i can't imagine a foid being so excited about meeting me.

Notice how she strech her legs. She jist fuckin love his height, bros.

Something that we will never have.

When i was 10-12 i constantly thought about roping.I hanged around due to hope,but now i know that it's trully over.I am glad that i found christ,but i wonder if 10 year old me who had some vague idea of god if he ever roped,would god forgive me?Now,i can't kill myself unless i want to risk eternal damnation,which makes everything much harder.I can't just escape this hell.I gotta live it.It's hard to maintain and i wonder for how much longer i will be able to.I don't want to die,but purgatory is probably a billion times better then this shit,and nothing holds me in earth apart from fear.Lately i have gotten in the habit of wishing i had killed myself when i was10. maybe then god would have forgiven me.Guess i gotta rot and hope i don't sin.

if this is the best a mega gigas chad can do,then the world is just as bad as i thought.Neh,maybe even worse.

Dont know what to say man, just that life is unfair and cruel... It's an injustice that you had to suffer those kind of thoughts that early in your life whilst Chad was enjoying his teenage years banging foids. Keep in there though, coping and parasitemaxxing is better than roping...

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST SHE DIDNT EVEN WANT TO HOLD HIS HAND! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

The difference between this video and OP’s is impossible to avert your eyes from. This comparison would turn any blue pilled cuck instantly black pilled.

JFL she friendzoned him after they met:
4B919FC3 50BB 4279 8F73 5094F6789BF1

You literally cant make this stuff up. Chad only

Last edited:
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST SHE DIDNT EVEN WANT TO HOLD HIS HAND! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

The difference between this video and OP’s is impossible to avert your eyes from. This comparison would turn any blue pilled cuck instantly black pilled.

JFL she friendzoned him after they met:View attachment 324959

Clown world

JFL she friendzoned him after they met:View attachment 324959

wow. absolutely brutal.

Shes so happy because she secured a chad. She wont have to settle to some betabuxx incel later in life

The slut is literally just wearing a bra with bum shorts I would've called the cops on her for public indecency

If you're attractive, yes, that's a normal reaction.
CEF84A5E 6655 4EEC 8CFA D1656E7F7AA7 1

Unless you're Catholic, throughout the Bible it is made clear that you are saved by Grace, not by works.

[Ephesisans 2:8-9] For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for

good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

[Titus 2:11-12]For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age. (Why we should also not partake in things like Casual sex etc).

John 3:16

From the top of my head (More available on request).

That's why i believe when I eventually make an early departure from the earth, because I believe that my salvation is in Christ alone, I'll be at peace.

Last edited:
it must be his great personality

Fuck this life man. Seriously fuck it. I'll never experience that.

His brother here sums it up. I had to pause it constantly for lowering the fremdscham. But why did they upload it then? (edit: ok, I saw the last moments. I too think this may be staged)

View: https://youtu.be/TYOhMpYdJnQ?t=359

And tbh I am KHHVTC crew, but I wouldn't be so awkward around a girl. Not, that he could have saved it with more masculine stoic or even dominant behaviour, but he did make it worse though.

Last edited:
Notice how she strech her legs. She jist fuckin love his height, bros.
she was literally flying through the air towards him and his cock with legs spread.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

His brother here sums it up. I had to pause it constantly for lowering the fremdscham. But why did they upload it then? (edit: ok, I saw the last moments. I too think this may be staged)

View: https://youtu.be/TYOhMpYdJnQ?t=359

And tbh I am KHHVTC crew, but I wouldn't be so awkward around a girl. Not, that he could have saved it with more masculine stoic or even dominant behaviour, but he did make it worse though.

20200823 114422

:feelskek: JFL at how he was trying to jump on her

View attachment 325126

Unless you're Catholic, throughout the Bible it is made clear that you are saved by Grace, not by works.

[Ephesisans 2:8-9] For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for

good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

[Titus 2:11-12]For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age. (Why we should also not partake in things like Casual sex etc).

John 3:16

From the top of my head (More available on request).

That's why i believe when I eventually make an early departure from the earth, because I believe that my salvation is in Christ alone, I'll be at peace.
For what is purgatory @Billowel ?

wish I had a loli jump me like that at the airport

For what is purgatory @Billowel ?
for the expiation of sins which were not expiated in this life.grace without works is heresy.To follow god is to do what is just.If you are not doing what is just and good,then you are not following god.God is goodness,justice,perfection etc etc.If you do not do one you are not following him entirely.

for the expiation of sins which were not expiated in this life.grace without works is heresy.To follow god is to do what is just.If you are not doing what is just and good,then you are not following god.God is goodness,justice,perfection etc etc.If you do not do one you are not following him entirely.
Either your sins are taken or not. We are not saved through following him (and this is also vague and subjective).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back