Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid security guard stopped me today

Grodd

Grodd

#1 Foid hater
Today i went in public for the first time in a week and went into a big supermarket to get my food copes on the way out i walked past the exit gates and an alarm went off the second that happened some foid security guard came over and asked me if i stole something i said no and this fucking bitch was making a huge scene and literally wouldn`t let me leave the foid was so hostile towards me and even more normie cunts who worked there came over to ask for my receipt and i was super awkward since i have Austim and severe GAD i showed receipt and she didn`t even apologise i left fucking humiliated this is the life of being sub 5 i cant take this shit anymore :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Fuck that stupid entitled bitch.

She infuriated me :reeeeee:
It’s people like this who I hate the most. Privileged bitch. Bet she’s banging her smoking boyfriend now while we rot on this fucking Internet forum. God.

Ugliness is the only physical disability that makes your life so much harder and gives you no empathy from society. Only ridicule. Hatred. Judgement. And for what? Was it your fault you were ugly? No. But the stupid whore snapped at you anyways.

It’s people like this who I hate the most. Privileged bitch. Bet she’s banging her smoking boyfriend now while we rot on this fucking Internet forum. God.

Ugliness is the only physical disability that makes your life so much harder and gives you no empathy from society. Only ridicule. Hatred. Judgement. And for what? Was it your fault you were ugly? No. But the stupid whore snapped at you anyways.
Yes exactly if i was Chad her pussy would instantly be wet

women shouldn’t be security guards in the first place.

women shouldn’t be security guards in the first place.
Unless they're trained to handle and use a gun properly, they'll get easily overpowered by any non curry adult male

Yeah I’ve had foids who are in positions of power yell at me over literally nothing

Take for example there’s a water park by my house that’ll go to once every summer and every single time I get yelled by some foid lifeguard over basically nothing.

Should have cut open her stomach and pull out her nasty intestines out (In Project Zomboid)

Yeah I’ve had foids who are in positions of power yell at me over literally nothing

Take for example there’s a water park by my house that’ll go to once every summer and every single time I get yelled by some foid lifeguard over basically nothing.
That's stupid. Same thing has happened to me.

You don't owe anyone shit so just walk away.

Her non NT sensors were buzzing she detected your horrible personality but oh well she still goes off to get fucked by dark triad chads

Females hate subhumans so much that they will use any position of authority to screw us over and bitch at us.

But they are getting more and more leadership positions in society, so that they can drive us out more easily.

it's over :feelsrope:

Hopefully gets gangraped by hobos

Why women should never be in any such positions of power.

Report her to whatever company she works forr

Receipts and cameras exist for a reason. A minimum wagie isn't a real cop. Their mistake, not yours.
Even if, foids still enjoy absolute freedom of fools, they wouldnt get punished

Only niggers can get away with screaming "you're racist" even though there are cameras in store shit like this happens thanks to femoid incompetence.

Should have cut open her stomach and pull out her nasty intestines out (In Project Zomboid)
i could have easily strangled her right there but white knights would gang up on me

Fucking metal detectors

fucking stupid bitches man