Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid screams after seeing a ginger behind her

L

LifeMaxxer

Commander
★★★★
Gingers are the only group of whites who have it worse than ethnics. She would never react like this to a rice, curry or nig.

Attachments

• v12044gd0000ceik6pjc77u82t9b4qkg.mp4
    1.3 MB
It's more to do with his physically unattractive facial features coupled with his odd hairstyle and such, to be honest; I've seen plenty of heightmogging, facially decent gingers, and I suppose they could just dye their hair light brown... :feelskek:

But JFL at this very obvious showing of the disgust foids have towards males they are not physically attracted to, without the filter of virtue signalling and politeness on. :feelsclown:

But JFL at this very obvious showing of the disgust foids have towards males they are not physically attracted to, without the filter of virtue signalling and politeness on. :feelsclown:

Emily H's filter was only for the autistic audience online.

lol, poor sob wasn't even surprised by her reaction.

LOL :feelskek: holy fuck gingers really get dealt a real bad hand.

LOL :feelskek: holy fuck gingers really get dealt a real bad hand.
Tbh, I know a 6’0”, Chad ginger with blue eyes that slays. It actually plays in his favor because he’s a unique Chad or something. The real kicker is neither of his parents are ginger.

But yeah, unique genetic features are only cool if you’re attractive, like those models with Vitaligo in cool patterns. Otherwise, you just look like a genetic abomination. Be attractive, don’t be unattractive.

showing of the disgust foids have towards males they are not physically attracted to, without the filter of virtue signalling and politeness on.

Gingers are the only group of whites who have it worse than ethnics. She would never react like this to a rice, curry or nig.
Most of the gingers at my school were bullied into dying their hair.

I'm glad I'm not ginger.

Over for gingercels

This is what a ginger has to live with for his whole life.
Never began for us.

Again it all depends on how tall and good looking you are. Above average ginger could easily nichemaxx with good results