Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid says “you look weird” to Uber driver, thinks he will rape her friend

"get out cunt"

fuck these manipulative whores, every toilet who interact with an ugly man have the goal of seeing him behind the bars.
if a hot lady comes to talk to you then she's probably trying to call the cops on you so she can accuse you with harassments

fuck these manipulative whores, every toilet who interact with an ugly man have the goal of seeing him behind the bars.
if a hot lady comes to talk to you then she's probably trying to call the cops on you so she can accuse you with harassments
Is driver even that bad ? Looks like a normie maybe low tier to me

I guess if you’re not Chad it doesn’t matter

Should've beaten her ass. :feelsjuice:

those are party girls and they have super high smv, do you really think they will be attracted to that guy
he's indeed ltn but still can't get a girl like that. he might betabuxx one day so he can escape virginity

those are party girls and they have super high smv, do you really think they will be attracted to that guy
he's indeed ltn but still can't get a girl like that. he might betabuxx one day so he can escape virginity
True

The driver had it on his YT channel but took it down. Cucked.

This is his most recent video. Roastie passenger seethes because he asked about her dog ( in her pfp)

View: https://youtu.be/YqlEVk8kxgU

Wish the driver runs them over

Brutal latinopill, foids be racist af

She knows that she can get away with being rude because it isn't socially acceptable for a man to knock a woman's front teeth out.

I fucking hate women. When are suicide bombings occuring in Minecraft or normie popular MMO games?

She knows that she can get away with being rude because it isn't socially acceptable for a man to knock a woman's front teeth out.
Also cuz he’s not black. If it were a thug Black who doesnt give a shit , he would probably knock her out

Like to see her tell this guy he looks
Weird

Attachments

• 1685871745548.jpeg
    1685871745548.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 23
i hate foids and ethnics so much

He is ugly?...
The reasonable beauty standards of women on display.

Either way, getting a job as a subhuman is not worth it. Better to just eat a bullet.

should've kicked that whore immediately

Don't know why any LTN and sub5s would ever do service work (just work at mcdonald dood!), that's a recipe for ropeing before you turn 30

this makes my blood boil

Imagine bullying a guy who practically makes minimum wage. Something about Uber/Lyft seems to attract the nastiest, most sociopathic foids. The companies should implement a zero harassment/rudeness policy that allows drivers to kick out anyone who violates it without any negative reviews when they have video evidence. Of course they are too cucked to take this logical step.

Imagine bullying a guy who practically makes minimum wage. Something about Uber/Lyft seems to attract the nastiest, most sociopathic foids. The companies should implement a zero harassment/rudeness policy that allows drivers to kick out anyone who violates it without any negative reviews when they have video evidence. Of course they are too cucked to take this logical step.

The driver can kick anyone out, and the reviews don’t mean much. Most good drivers record for their own safety

If you are ugly, just don't work. People don't want to see you

Typical female behavior

I remember when all the cool dudes had fans...

“Please leave this vehicule immediately, I will tolerate this kind of harassment”

just need a rapey pajeet to put them in their place :feelskek::feelskek:

I guess if you’re not Chad it doesn’t matter
I think these roasties are just boosting their egos by calling other people ugly.