Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid says she will cut out anyone voting republican out of her life

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
★★★★★
This is what happens when you don't beat foids regularly. Foids are willing to cut off contact with their parents just because they are afraid of losing their right to be whores.

Who honestly cares ? Social policies are very useless, economic and political policies matter more

I’ve never voted Republican, lifefuel for me

Who honestly cares ? Social policies are very useless, economic and political policies matter more
The point im making is that this is what happens when you give rights to foinds and let kikes brainwash their tiny foid brains with kike media on the internet

On paper, yes, but social policies are the reason clown world exists

For example, if those social policies listed above didnt exist, you wouldnt be an incel and this site wouldnt exist

I don't think anyone's going to miss them.

This is what happens when you don't beat foids regularly. Foids are willing to cut off contact with their parents just because they are afraid of losing their right to be whores.

View attachment 1210477
Redditfags say so much soy shit it's hard to tell if they're even serious or not most of the time. They're literally some of the most pozzed and indoctrinated people on the planet so comments and posts like this are to be expected.

(unless it's a chad)
Exactly.

Chad can be a Nazi and she wouldn’t care

lol so you'd still be an incel if feminism didnt exist and if the sexual revolution never happened?
yes, I would be, all current other things being equal