Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid says incels make her sad

Grodd

Grodd

CelticCel ϟϟ☸☘️
★★★★★

Top comments are pure Ragefuel just people hating on us

I will not read a word this hole wrote

Some uni degrees are such a meme, why the fuck are you doing incel research :feelskek:

Welcome to the internet, babes

absolute state of academia

Great, Good to know she is sad:feelzez::feelsEhh:

>browsing r/feminism

I like how she carefully omits all the self-degradation, self-hate, self-beratement and injustice incels face for the sake of focusing on one singular message.

R*ping women or enslaving them isn't the only thing Incels talk about, jesus. Not all of them support it, as we see from some of the people on the forum.

i didn`t browse it i just typed incels on reddit search bar to look for retarded posts like this one
Why waste your time and energy on reddit? The whole place is just a feminist echo chamber because it has the up and down vote system. Of course, foids will get upvoted no matter what they post.

I like how she carefully omits all the self-degradation, self-hate, self-beratement and injustice incels face for the sake of focusing on one singular message.

R*ping women or enslaving them isn't the only thing Incels talk about, jesus. Not all of them support it, as we see from some of the people on the forum.
Foids just hate us no matter what their pea brains won`t think about each individual incels views

women are the reasons incel exist in the first place. they can literally solve the incel problem overnight.

Why waste your time and energy on reddit? The whole place is just a feminist echo chamber because it has the up and down vote system. Of course, foids will get upvoted no matter what they post.
i`m not wasting my time GrAY i found that post in like one minute to post on here for others opinions on it

Being bullied and ridiculed for being an ugly kissless virgin makes me sad but foids dont give af about men's personhood so idgaf about them either. They can eat shit. They started this.

Being bullied and ridiculed for being an ugly kissless virgin makes me sad but foids dont give af about men's personhood so idgaf about them either. They can eat shit. They started this.
Yeah fuck them they caused inceldom

Therein lies the rub. I don't think incels are actually attracted to women. They believe that to be a man in today's society, you have to strive to become as high status as possible. One of the ways to achieve high status is to have a girlfriend. The more beautiful, the better. The higher the number of beautiful women, the better. In this, women are only a trophy, an object, a means to an end. In their minds, women do not possess humanity. That is why any incel still stuck in this mentality who manages to get a girlfriend somehow will be neglectful and abusive. Because they don't care about her, only that they have her, and if it looks like she might be taken away, they will react with anger and violence, as a toddler would react when a favorite toy is taken away.
As expected, they think redpillers/manosphere are incels

Tfw we're so deep in the trenches of blackpill/inceldom that we're not even recognized or understood by normies

Foids just hate us no matter what their pea brains won`t think about each individual incels views
You don’t move out of inceldom. Ever. The only way incels escape their yoke is via suicide. Yet they never talk about it.

You don’t move out of inceldom. Ever. The only way incels escape their yoke is via suicide. Yet they never talk about it.
Yeah their really is no escape

Foids never say to kill all men, do they? Ya, that never happens. :feelsugh:

I will not read a word this hole wrote
Tldr she is still trying to come out as victim somehow because bunch of people she wouldn't spit on if they were burning alive have mean thoughts

I honestly thought that she was going to talk about how our existence makes her sad, because we don't experience love, sex, passion and romance, which are such an important part of life.

In the end, this is another "men suffering - women most affected". And purposeful ignorance and misunderstanding of inceldom.

Just a bunch of hamster wheels in the heads of this people
Nothing interesting

I don't want to coerce or force any women to have sex with me. Asides from the obvious moral and legal issues, it just isn't ascension. I want genuine love and intimacy. I want to feel desired. Sadly, I doubt I will ever get that. And there isn't really a solution for that. Most incels will probably agree with that sentiment.

I'm not asking for anything except for society to acknowledge and address our suffering. Inceldom should be recognised as a disability. As such, we deserve welfare, legal protections and appropriate representation. Given the clear bias against us within the media and academia, I doubt we will see any of that any time soon.

Last edited:
I don't want to coerce or force any women to have sex with me. Asides from the obvious moral and legal issues, it just isn't ascension. I want genuine love and intimacy. I want to feel desired. Sadly, I doubt I will ever get that. And there isn't really a solution for that. Most incels will probably agree with that sentiment.

I don't really ask for anything except for society to acknowledge and address our suffering. Inceldom should be recognised as a disability. As such, we deserve welfare, legal protections and appropriate representation. Given the clear bias against us within academia, I doubt we will see the latter any time soon.
Exactly my stance… it’s sad that we are being shat on for it.

I'm glad and also this foid is in some meme degree haha. Doing research on so-called incels (probably fakecels) for what? A pat on the back?

Boo fucking hoo for the whore.

Her degree is useless if she has to depend on this site to find material for her publications.

Incels making women sad? Great job boyos! Keep up the good work!

I would tell her to give me pussy to solve the problem bitch.

Incel research :feelsstudy:

Incel research :feelsstudy:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Feminism/comments/1aiw1r4/comment/koz51wn/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

She's not completely wrong. I mean, maybe the issue wouldn't get "much worse" but it wouldn't get much better either. We've had incels from literal Saudi Arabia posting here as an example

And besides, personally i'm not particularly interested in owning women as property. I'd much rather have her choose to be with me of her own volition because she's actually attracted to me. Otherwise what's the point.

Last edited:

I didn’t read shit but ohhh
she is so sweet so suck my dick now

Fuck this whore :feelsseriously: the amount of incels that actually support this shit make up an incredibly small amount of the actual incel population :feelsseriously:. Fucking incel racist :feelsUgh: This is the exact reason I hate these whores, fucking accusing me of supporting shit I don’t even support :feelsseriously: Oh, you said im an evil piece of shut cunt? Fine i’ll be an evil piece of shit cunt :feelsUgh:

rage GIF

It would be interesting if people were able to think beyond morality or humanity and try to see the creepy as failed chemical reactions, I think everything would be much less conflicting

throw her into the furnace