Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting foid says "bad chemestry", but means bad face?

ScandinaviaCel

ScandinaviaCel

Recruit
★★★
Just to confirm that it's 100% over for me, or maybe because I hate myself, I installed tinder.
I got 1 match. We started texting like crazy. She would answer me within minutes, every time.
She likes the way I text with her. She likes my personality, likes all my jokes.
I thought I was going to ascend for sure. That was stupid of me, how do I completely get rid of hope?

Anyway, we meet, and it takes like 10 seconds for her to decide I'm too ugly irl or some shit.
The fucking roastie studies some useless literature history garbage.

After, she texts me, "not feeling the chemistry".

But you decided in 10 seconds, wtf are you talking about chemistry for? :what:
WTF is wrong with these people? wasting my time walking around, when i know for a fact that she already declined me. fuck off.

next I will start using one of my chad friends pictures to fuck with these dick carousel riding foids.

your face doesn't trigger the chemistry in her brain to make her pussy wet

Yea, "bad chemistry" is just one of many euphemisms foids will use to reject LVM and save face/avoid looking like the shallow materialistic whores they really are.

Sorry brocel. The most brutal blackpills are the ones you experience yourself IRL

start using one of my chad friends pictures to fuck with these dick carousel riding foids.
ive been doing a lot of this. except instead of tinder, i promise homeless holes from reddit subs where they are broke. i promise them money with chad face and then ghost them. it's a lot of lifefuel and good payback for rejection.

Yea, "bad chemistry" is just one of many euphemisms foids will use to reject LVM and save face/avoid looking like the shallow materialistic whores they really are.

Sorry brocel. The most brutal blackpills are the ones you experience yourself IRL

I was so irrelevant in dating apps, they ignored me straight away

bad chemistry = inferior genes

females do not see most males they see as sexual beings, even healthy and young ones. once they analyze a male's genetic traits/looks, there is no going back

Can you PM your picture?

??? She knows what you look like though from your picture. Literally everyone looks better irl than they do in pictures. Even Chads look better in movement.

Thats womens way of saying "I dont find you attractive."

why are yall acting as if this fakecel didn't just secure a date from tinder?

I'm guessing OP either didn't have pictures of his face or used frauded/shopped pictures on his profile

Hmm, yeah it’s total bullshit

your face doesn't trigger the chemistry in her brain to make her pussy wet

blackpilled again

yeah, its the same shit over and over again. they just give it different names... it's brutal every time, even when i know its already over.
ive been doing a lot of this. except instead of tinder, i promise homeless holes from reddit subs where they are broke. i promise them money with chad face and then ghost them. it's a lot of lifefuel and good payback for rejection.
i love me some lifefuel!
bad chemistry = inferior genes

females do not see most males they see as sexual beings, even healthy and young ones. once they analyze a male's genetic traits/looks, there is no going back
why are holes so psychopathic? i only care about personality, they only care about optics.
Can you PM your picture?
i try to not give personal information without getting the same amount back. not going to post for everybody to see.
??? She knows what you look like though from your picture. Literally everyone looks better irl than they do in pictures. Even Chads look better in movement.
this is what I thought too, but who know how these hole ass fucks work. maybe its the opposite for them.
don't even start with this shit.
I'm guessing OP either didn't have pictures of his face or used frauded/shopped pictures on his profile
why would i use the same shite tactics womb people use?

I don't hide, I shine my ugly so everyone is forced to see.

Last edited:
they have many phrases they use that all mean the same thing. they didn't get wet for your face/size/pheno so they sugarcoat it. oh I see you as friend/no chemistry/no spark/you remind me of my brother/I have a boyfriend/etc etc :feelsaww:

don't even start with this shit.
why not? cuz you are a fakecel? if you are able to get a date from tinder the most superficial app ever then you are not ugly, but keep crying over being 'ugly'

why not? cuz you are a fakecel? if you are able to get a date from tinder the most superficial app ever then you are not ugly, but keep crying over being 'ugly'
it was a 1 off mistake. maybe roastie forgot glasses lol? then instant rejection at the date.

also, question. you can be incel and not full ugly, like mentalcel, autistic and whatever else?

it was a 1 off mistake. maybe roastie forgot glasses lol? then instant rejection at the date.

also, question. you can be incel and not full ugly, like mentalcel, autistic and whatever else?
Lol whatever fakecel. People like you should be banned. It would be for your own good tbh

Yes, but then their issues can be fixed by actually trying to improve their mental health instead of complaining here.

Lol whatever fakecel. People like you should be banned. It would be for your own good tbh

Yes, but then their issues can be fixed by actually trying to improve their mental health instead of complaining here.
no, not everything can be fixed, I can assure you that. you can have permanent neurological disorders, for example.
at the end of the day, what difference does it make? everyone here is treated the same by normies all their life. why should the cause matter?

Always look at a foids behaviour.

They are too retarded to know what they are attracted by.

Chemistry, "vibe", personality. It all means good face and height.

no, not everything can be fixed, I can assure you that. you can have permanent neurological disorders, for example.
at the end of the day, what difference does it make? everyone here is treated the same by normies all their life. why should the cause matter?
so what's your neurological disorder? you already complained about the issue of you being ugly and now you claim what difference does it make?

so what's your neurological disorder? you already complained about the issue of you being ugly and now you claim what difference does it make?
it's a combination of factors. real life is rarely this or that. often times, many things play a role.
ugly is just 1 of those factors.

Holy shit that’s evil. Mind showing me the subreddit in question that you frequent? :feelsdevil:

Nope. I'm autistic and look good enough for women to talk to me initially but it never ever goes anywhere because they can tell I'm autistic:blackpill:

Nope. I'm autistic and look good enough for women to talk to me initially but it never ever goes anywhere because they can tell I'm autistic:blackpill:
My point with Op is that he is able to get a date yet post about how ugly he is.