Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid saying subhuman buring in hell

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

"At any rate, Cho Seung Hui was an angry little fucking bastard. He was isolated, sad, angry, frustrated, he didn't get laid, and (let's admit it) he was just pugging ugly. I can believe that he was mentally ill, although I don't believe that this excuses his actions; it merely goes a short distance towards explaining them. And it doesn't change the fact that his mindstream was consumed by hatred and anger."

@Sennacherib

If I were to believe it Seng Hui CHo was in heaven

Why you care about this?

The same sluts who lust after Meeks are writing that shit.Cho was already in hell.

Am I the only one that thinks 82,944*1010 years is overkill, even by law standards

1 Seung

we'll never know
went to Heaven if he died in state of grace
@Billowel innit

Bullied even after you are dead, these foids just have no respect for anyone who isn’t a rich tall chad:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: they fucking despise us even when we are dead wtf :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: dumb toilets

Exactly, all toilets can ever do is bully non-Chad's. They don't deserve any respect and posts like this prove it. :society::society::society:

Thia foids are disgusting

we'll never know
went to Heaven if he died in state of grace
@Billowel innit
true.many men were saved by god with a single hail mary.Eitherway,christ knows what is best,so whatever it is,everything shall be alright.

true.many men were saved by god with a single hail mary.Eitherway,christ knows what is best,so whatever it is,everything shall be alright.
Jesus was often refered to as the bridegroom
thoughts on his bride?

Jesus was often refered to as the bridegroom
thoughts on his bride?
are you talking about the holy church or what i think his bride is supposed to be?his bride in catholicism is often thought to be his church,that's why i am confused.

are you talking about the holy church or what i think his bride is supposed to be?his bride in catholicism is often thought to be his church,that's why i am confused.
yeah they're not clear on it either
they don't know

gnosticism is clear

not really. this mystical relationship is in the catechism of the church.
I don't buy it

where is the divine feminine in christianity?
and how is an ultra patriarchal institution supposed to be feminine even?
also what a nice "bride" who supposedly kills 700 million people during it's existence
truly merciful and compassionate
very feminine of the church

even the christogram contains Isis, the mother goddess
Why did they deprive us so?
created their own Matrix with Mary who was a human side character
to cradle spiritual energy of civs they destroyed??

I will teach you that in the world there are 3 forces
1.Creative
2.Sustaining
3.Destructive
The holy trinity should be a Father a Mother and a Child because:
Men are higher in creative
Women in sustaining
and Children in destructive energy

makes perfect sense and teaches about the world in a logical way

the Holy trinity probably has a divine feminine hidden under "Holy Spirit"
That would be the Hagia Sophia (holy wisdom) true bride of Christ

I don't buy it

and how is an ultra patriarchal institution supposed to be feminine even?
also what a nice "bride" who supposedly kills 700 million people during it's existence
truly merciful and compassionate
very feminine of the church

View attachment 621628
even the christogram contains Isis, the mother goddess
Why did they deprive us so?
created their own Matrix with Mary who was a human side character
to cradle spiritual energy of civs they destroyed??

I will teach you that in the world there are 3 forces
1.Creative
2.Sustaining
3.Destructive
The holy trinity should be a Father a Mother and a Child because:
Men are higher in creative
Women in sustaining
and Children in destructive energy

makes perfect sense and teaches about the world in a logical way

the Holy trinity probably has a divine feminine hidden under "Holy Spirit"
That would be the Hagia Sophia (holy wisdom) true bride of Christ
i have literally no clue what you are on about.christ is one.he isn't divided into tiny bits or "ideas" or something.i am not going to say much here,because you clearly have a lot in your mind, and i don't want to talk about stuff which quickly becomes a 5k essay like sometimes happens here in this forum.it is fine to talk,but as you have much to discuss,so it's hard to have a simple discussion when one has a laundry list of issues with x concept.maybe check some of the books in my signature. though admiteddly you might need to seek apologetics discussing gnosticism yourself,since gnostics are a bit fringe.

our lord is beyond this world.he is beyond this universe.the holy trinity is a god given fact,and not a tool for explatanation.it's just an aspect of god.

also,if your point is that "church" bad,then i think you misunderstood christ promises.christ built a church,not a place for people to join and somehow never sin ever again.

i have the impression that your definition of feminity is quite long,and your reason to need it for god is even longer ,but i think you are just questioning why god throughout history has acted in the manner that he has.again there are quite a lot of apologetics for that like "is god a moral monster" by paul coopan and the like.

i have literally no clue what you are on about.christ is one.he isn't divided into tiny bits or "ideas" or something.i am not going to say much here,because you clearly have a lot in your mind, and i don't want to talk about stuff which quickly becomes a 5k essay like sometimes happens here in this forum.it is fine to talk,but as you have much to discuss,so it's hard to have a simple discussion when one has a laundry list of issues with x concept.maybe check some of the books in my signature. though admiteddly you might need to seek apologetics discussing gnosticism yourself,since gnostics are a bit fringe.

our lord is beyond this world.he is beyond this universe.the holy trinity is a god given fact,and not a tool for explatanation.it's just an aspect of god.

also,if your point is that "church" bad,then i think you misunderstood christ promises.christ built a church,not a place for people to join and somehow never sin ever again.

i have the impression that your definition of feminity is quite long,and your reason to need it for god is even longer ,but i think you are just questioning why god throughout history has acted in the manner that he has.again there are quite a lot of apologetics for that like "is god a moral monster" by paul coopan and the like.
I don't trust your (((books)))
they have 0 value to me
bible is enough once you understand the esoteric meaning words and actions of Jesus suddenly make a whole lot of sense
no need for mental gymnastics
or a fat dogmatic brain

General Cho died in battle and ascended to Incelhalla

I don't trust your (((books)))
they have 0 value to me
bible is enough once you understand the esoteric meaning words and actions of Jesus suddenly make a whole lot of sense
no need for mental gymnastics
or a fat dogmatic brain
you don't need to agree with everything in a book to read it.

Foids are evil